Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't figure out how to cook either. I sit by pot and it doesn't give me option

Comment

Originally posted by boomie View Post
      I can't figure out how to cook either. I sit by pot and it doesn't give me option
      Okay, so go to your inventory and select an item. In this case it will be a hot pepper. Then select to hold the item using one of the buttons, you can hold up to 5. Once you've done that, click the pot over the fire and drop them in. They'll sizzle and it'll create a dish for you. If you used the hot peppers, you'll get something that restores life and grants cold resistance for a set period of time. Use that item, then try to get to the next shrine. Bare in mind the water will still freeze and kill you, but the cold won't drain your health anymore without a torch.

Comment

Ok, I've got this shit down. Just got to Zora today. Been cooking the last couple days. Love this shit

Comment

Originally posted by boomie View Post
          Ok, I've got this shit down. Just got to Zora today. Been cooking the last couple days. Love this shit
          Awesome. The Zora section can be a pain in the ass, just remember that fighting isn't always the best option.

Comment

Started this a couple days ago, and I kinda felt like I got through the plateau pretty well....though to survive the winter area I just ate apples as I got low...don't have any clothes yet and had no idea about the torch or how to cook.

Love how they don't hold your hand but still make it reasonable to figure things out with a few options to do it.

Comment

So I made the stupid decision to get rid of the Wii U version when I could get the Switch version for $30.

I started over. This game is still amazing.

Comment

So I finally got the Switch Pro Controller and am now getting back into it. I beat Zora. Now just basically going shrine/tower hunting before I go to the last 3 divine beasts

Comment

Working...
                X