Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legend of Zelda:BotW

41 of 67 critic reviews are perfect scores. Average score of 98.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/switc...critic-reviews

Dear god, im gonna buy a 300 dollar system for one game, aren't I?

Been playing it a lot today, bought the Wii U version since I had one already. Really impressive, massive departure from the series in a lot of ways. I'll post more later, I'm only about 4 hours in and I wouldn't feel right giving an opinion.

Comment

Getting it for Wii U on Thursday

Comment

So I've been playing it quite a bit and I think I've got a good feel for the game.

Simply put, it's fantastic. If you're a Zelda fan, you owe it to yourself to play this game. I've clocked some serious hours in already, and I feel like I've barely scratched the surface. I don't know about 10/10, because there are problems*, but it's incredible.

*Occasional framerate drops, no fishing minigame, traveling can be too time consuming early on.

Comment

I've played my ps4 like twice in the past 2 years. I would seriously play the fuck out of some zelda though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamp View Post
            I've played my ps4 like twice in the past 2 years. I would seriously play the fuck out of some zelda though.
            Get an xbox one and play with the rest of us.

Comment

MFW I have a Wii U

Comment

Ugh. Can't find these shrines. LOL. I suck at these kind of games

Comment

Originally posted by boomie View Post
                  Ugh. Can't find these shrines. LOL. I suck at these kind of games
                  Go to one of the towers, and use the sheika...they are literally lit up like they are partially on fire. Mark them on your map, and on you go lol

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post

Go to one of the towers, and use the sheika...they are literally lit up like they are partially on fire. Mark them on your map, and on you go lol

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post

That's what I thought. But I get to them, and all I see are Fires. Unless you're talking about the super tall towers. In which case, I don't have the Paraglider yet you ass

Comment

That's what I thought. But I get to them, and all I see are Fires. Unless you're talking about the super tall towers. In which case, I don't have the Paraglider yet you ass
                        The shrines are pretty easy to find if you use the big tower. Go there, pop open your slate, and start looking for them on the horizon. If you see a glowing cave thing, that's what you're looking for. Mark them while looking at them through the slate and it'll create a waypoint for you to follow. There's four in total and they're fairly spread out.

Comment

They look like caves covered in lava of varying colors.

Comment

Yeah, I get that. I can't get to the last one cause I keep trying to jump from glacier to glacier to get to the bridge in the cold and i keep dying cause damn torch wont stay lit.

Comment

Yeah, I get that. I can't get to the last one cause I keep trying to jump from glacier to glacier to get to the bridge in the cold and i keep dying cause damn torch wont stay lit.
                              If you are where I think you are, then there should be a metal platform near the bridge. Use your magnet powers to drag it over and connect the land to the bridge. Also cook up and eat some hot peppers so you have cold resistance.

Comment

Working...
                              X