Clear All

• JTrain
    started a topic The Last of Us 2

The Last of Us 2

My god...I can only get so erect...

• DPR
    replied
    Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Two sections being poorly designed is not a difficulty spike, it's shitty game design. I played on Hard and spent 95% of the game coasting, the other 5% was spent hiding in a corner and creeping past an auto-kill enemy. You would understand this complaint, but you probably played on normal for easier progression while masturbating.
    Are you referring to when you're Ellie and you get stuck with David while Joel is in the garage? Because yeah, that was bullshit. I played on hard mode the whole game and did fine but that sequence was just atrociously hard.

Leave a comment:

• JTrain
    replied
    Also, there is already a thread for this kiddo...and you've attempted this troll already.

Leave a comment:

• JTrain
    replied

You used to make me laugh, you know. I miss that Josh.

Get well soon, big guy.
    Admission to being a pussy is the first step, Fred. This is a big night for you!

Leave a comment:

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied
    Originally posted by JTrain View Post

LMFAO@ your excuses for not being able to beat games. Just admit it, you aren't an actual gamer...you are a casual. Nothing wrong with that...you are just a pussy.

You used to make me laugh, you know. I miss that Josh.

Get well soon, big guy.

Leave a comment:

• JTrain
    replied

LMFAO @ this shit.

First of all, I haven't even played Cuphead, so I'm not sure how I would beat it. I beat Bloodborne, Dark Souls, and all but two optional bosses on Dark Souls 3. I played Dark Souls 2 for all of about 5 hours before realizing it was a pile of shit and dropping it forever (lol durability and no connected world? I know Miyazaki was busy, but at least pretend). I never played Demon's Souls.

Second of all, none of the games you've listed would even crack the top 5 in difficulty for anyone over the age of 25. There's at least a half dozen games that blow those out of the water on the NES alone.
    LMFAO@ your excuses for not being able to beat games. Just admit it, you aren't an actual gamer...you are a casual. Nothing wrong with that...you are just a pussy.

Leave a comment:

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied

Says the guy who hasn't beaten Cuphead. I bet you haven't even attempted the Souls series.

LMFAO @ this shit.

First of all, I haven't even played Cuphead, so I'm not sure how I would beat it. I beat Bloodborne, Dark Souls, and all but two optional bosses on Dark Souls 3. I played Dark Souls 2 for all of about 5 hours before realizing it was a pile of shit and dropping it forever (lol durability and no connected world? I know Miyazaki was busy, but at least pretend). I never played Demon's Souls.

Second of all, none of the games you've listed would even crack the top 5 in difficulty for anyone over the age of 25. There's at least a half dozen games that blow those out of the water on the NES alone.

Leave a comment:

• JTrain
    replied

Two sections being poorly designed is not a difficulty spike, it's shitty game design. I played on Hard and spent 95% of the game coasting, the other 5% was spent hiding in a corner and creeping past an auto-kill enemy. You would understand this complaint, but you probably played on normal for easier progression while masturbating.
    Says the guy who hasn't beaten Cuphead. I bet you haven't even attempted the Souls series.

Leave a comment:

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied

You are whining about a difficulty spike. A true millennial snowflake.

Leave a comment:

• JTrain
    replied

This post is only slightly less original than Ellie's character design.
    You are whining about a difficulty spike. A true millennial snowflake.

Leave a comment:

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied

Video games aren't for everyone bud. I suggest you stick to TV and movies.

This post is only slightly less original than Ellie's character design.

Leave a comment:

• JTrain
    replied
    I think The Last of Us would have made a much better TV series than game. It's the only game I can think of where I enjoyed the cut scenes and character interactions more than playing the actual game. Especially those forced stealth sections with the crusty faced guys who one shot you, that shit was painfully boring.*

Also, after beating Uncharted 4, I think I'm pretty much done with Naughty Dog's current formula. I still think they're a great developer, and it's not bad or anything, but it gets a little too predictable after awhile.

*Yes I know you can turn the difficulty down to "Bitch made", but I shouldn't more or less coast for every section except 2, where it becomes an unbearable game of hide and seek.
    Video games aren't for everyone bud. I suggest you stick to TV and movies.

Leave a comment:

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied
    I think The Last of Us would have made a much better TV series than game. It's the only game I can think of where I enjoyed the cut scenes and character interactions more than playing the actual game. Especially those forced stealth sections with the crusty faced guys who one shot you, that shit was painfully boring.*

Also, after beating Uncharted 4, I think I'm pretty much done with Naughty Dog's current formula. I still think they're a great developer, and it's not bad or anything, but it gets a little too predictable after awhile.

*Yes I know you can turn the difficulty down to "Bitch made", but I shouldn't more or less coast for every section except 2, where it becomes an unbearable game of hide and seek.

Leave a comment:

• JTrain
    replied
    Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
    Man, the hype for this is going to be unreal. I don’t think I’ve ever played a game that gave me the feels like the first one.
    Tell me about it...

Not Safe For Work!
    When he lies to her at the end, knowing hes doing it because in his mind shes the daughter he lost...christ man...

Leave a comment:

• ivegostdacityblues
    replied
    Man, the hype for this is going to be unreal. I don’t think I’ve ever played a game that gave me the feels like the first one.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X