Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Last of Us 2

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

    This post is only slightly less original than Ellie's character design.
    You are whining about a difficulty spike. A true millennial snowflake.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by JTrain View Post

      You are whining about a difficulty spike. A true millennial snowflake.

      Two sections being poorly designed is not a difficulty spike, it's shitty game design. I played on Hard and spent 95% of the game coasting, the other 5% was spent hiding in a corner and creeping past an auto-kill enemy. You would understand this complaint, but you probably played on normal for easier progression while masturbating.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

        Two sections being poorly designed is not a difficulty spike, it's shitty game design. I played on Hard and spent 95% of the game coasting, the other 5% was spent hiding in a corner and creeping past an auto-kill enemy. You would understand this complaint, but you probably played on normal for easier progression while masturbating.
        Says the guy who hasn't beaten Cuphead. I bet you haven't even attempted the Souls series.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by JTrain View Post

          Says the guy who hasn't beaten Cuphead. I bet you haven't even attempted the Souls series.

          LMFAO @ this shit.

          First of all, I haven't even played Cuphead, so I'm not sure how I would beat it. I beat Bloodborne, Dark Souls, and all but two optional bosses on Dark Souls 3. I played Dark Souls 2 for all of about 5 hours before realizing it was a pile of shit and dropping it forever (lol durability and no connected world? I know Miyazaki was busy, but at least pretend). I never played Demon's Souls.

          Second of all, none of the games you've listed would even crack the top 5 in difficulty for anyone over the age of 25. There's at least a half dozen games that blow those out of the water on the NES alone.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

            LMFAO @ this shit.

            First of all, I haven't even played Cuphead, so I'm not sure how I would beat it. I beat Bloodborne, Dark Souls, and all but two optional bosses on Dark Souls 3. I played Dark Souls 2 for all of about 5 hours before realizing it was a pile of shit and dropping it forever (lol durability and no connected world? I know Miyazaki was busy, but at least pretend). I never played Demon's Souls.

            Second of all, none of the games you've listed would even crack the top 5 in difficulty for anyone over the age of 25. There's at least a half dozen games that blow those out of the water on the NES alone.
            LMFAO@ your excuses for not being able to beat games. Just admit it, you aren't an actual gamer...you are a casual. Nothing wrong with that...you are just a pussy.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by JTrain View Post

              LMFAO@ your excuses for not being able to beat games. Just admit it, you aren't an actual gamer...you are a casual. Nothing wrong with that...you are just a pussy.

              You used to make me laugh, you know. I miss that Josh.

              Get well soon, big guy.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                You used to make me laugh, you know. I miss that Josh.

                Get well soon, big guy.
                Admission to being a pussy is the first step, Fred. This is a big night for you!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Also, there is already a thread for this kiddo...and you've attempted this troll already.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                    Two sections being poorly designed is not a difficulty spike, it's shitty game design. I played on Hard and spent 95% of the game coasting, the other 5% was spent hiding in a corner and creeping past an auto-kill enemy. You would understand this complaint, but you probably played on normal for easier progression while masturbating.
                    Are you referring to when you're Ellie and you get stuck with David while Joel is in the garage? Because yeah, that was bullshit. I played on hard mode the whole game and did fine but that sequence was just atrociously hard.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X