Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last of Us 2

My god...I can only get so erect...

Finally a company remembers what it means to produce an actual trailer/teaser...in that a trailer is not a synopsis of the entire gd game/movie, it's meant to pique interest.

Can't wait.

Comment

I still have an erection

Comment

The first one, I played maybe 20 minutes into the game and set it down. It was hard and kinda slow.

I picked it up like 6 months later and barely set it down until I finished. Once you get outside of Boston the game is absolutely incredible. If round 2 is anywhere close to the level, I am very excited about it.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
          The first one, I played maybe 20 minutes into the game and set it down. It was hard and kinda slow.

I picked it up like 6 months later and barely set it down until I finished. Once you get outside of Boston the game is absolutely incredible. If round 2 is anywhere close to the level, I am very excited about it.
          I enjoyed last of us, but I was relieved when it was over. I don't know if I'll get this one.

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post
            I still have an erection
            get a life faggot

Comment

Originally posted by Hamp View Post

get a life faggot
              Talk dirty to me, baby

Comment

What's the PS4 release date?

Comment

Comment

I still get erect every time I think of this.

Comment

Man, the hype for this is going to be unreal. I don’t think I’ve ever played a game that gave me the feels like the first one.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
                        Man, the hype for this is going to be unreal. I don’t think I’ve ever played a game that gave me the feels like the first one.
                        Tell me about it...

Not Safe For Work!
                        When he lies to her at the end, knowing hes doing it because in his mind shes the daughter he lost...christ man...

Comment

I think The Last of Us would have made a much better TV series than game. It's the only game I can think of where I enjoyed the cut scenes and character interactions more than playing the actual game. Especially those forced stealth sections with the crusty faced guys who one shot you, that shit was painfully boring.*

Also, after beating Uncharted 4, I think I'm pretty much done with Naughty Dog's current formula. I still think they're a great developer, and it's not bad or anything, but it gets a little too predictable after awhile.

*Yes I know you can turn the difficulty down to "Bitch made", but I shouldn't more or less coast for every section except 2, where it becomes an unbearable game of hide and seek.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                            I think The Last of Us would have made a much better TV series than game. It's the only game I can think of where I enjoyed the cut scenes and character interactions more than playing the actual game. Especially those forced stealth sections with the crusty faced guys who one shot you, that shit was painfully boring.*

Also, after beating Uncharted 4, I think I'm pretty much done with Naughty Dog's current formula. I still think they're a great developer, and it's not bad or anything, but it gets a little too predictable after awhile.

*Yes I know you can turn the difficulty down to "Bitch made", but I shouldn't more or less coast for every section except 2, where it becomes an unbearable game of hide and seek.
                            Video games aren't for everyone bud. I suggest you stick to TV and movies.

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post

Video games aren't for everyone bud. I suggest you stick to TV and movies.

This post is only slightly less original than Ellie's character design.

Comment

Working...
                              X