The Miniterp story...

Comment

Originally posted by boomie View Post
      Starts Thread

Does not purchase game.

The Miniterp story...
      No Man's Buy

Comment

Reading a lot of articles and reviews and it doesn't look like it's getting a good vibe.

Not sure if it's due to the game sucking, or that it's a product of the impossible standard set by the hype it got.

Comment

Originally posted by ibleed View Post
          Reading a lot of articles and reviews and it doesn't look like it's getting a good vibe.

Not sure if it's due to the game sucking, or that it's a product of the impossible standard set by the hype it got.
          It feels like the shell of a game. It's close to being amazing, mods might be able to help flesh it out.

Comment

There are good to great elements in the game...but its not a complete game. Its a solo-exploration game. No real story, no real purpose...you are just floating around, finding shit. Which is fine...but its not sustainable as a game.

August 11th there were 210k players on the PC...today, there are 25k...Over 80% drop in players within 2 weeks. Thats rough, but kind of what I expected.

Comment

Yeah. I just want to find a system someone else has already discovered.

Comment

Comment

One Man's Lies

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post
                    There are good to great elements in the game...but its not a complete game. Its a solo-exploration game. No real story, no real purpose...you are just floating around, finding shit. Which is fine...but its not sustainable as a game.

August 11th there were 210k players on the PC...today, there are 25k...Over 80% drop in players within 2 weeks. Thats rough, but kind of what I expected.
                    This. But the exploration itself is reeeeally shallow once the visuals and idea that you're flying a friggen spacecraft through space wears off (which, kind of happened to me after about 4-5 hours of gameplay).

I was hyped when I thought it was going to be more minecrafty...it is not minecraft. You don't affect the environment, there's no base building, and the crafting is closer to that of...I don't know, shit you'd find in your average first person survival game. "Combine these three flowers and a bear pelt to make XYZ upgrade." It just falls so far flat of what it "could" be.

Also, I spoilered myself and watch the ending, if you can even call it a spoiler. JFC if I had been grinding for 40 hours and reached the center only to have THAT happen? Jesus...

Comment

So glad I avoided this piece of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by PokesBo View Post
                        So glad I avoided this piece of shit.
                        I wanted to believe, Bo. I was an idealist for once.

Comment

Originally posted by biasedHAMILTON View Post

I wanted to believe, Bo. I was an idealist for once.
                          I've been jilted too many times. It sounded a lot like Peter Molyneux.

Comment

I still want this game to be great. Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post
                              I still want this game to be great. Sigh.
                              wish in one hand, shit in the other. see which one fills up first

Comment

Originally posted by Miniterp View Post

wish in one hand, shit in the other. see which one fills up first
                                I'm not holding shit in my hands. So probably wishes.

Comment

Working...
                                X