Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by worldofx View Post
    Since the snowbirds invaded my community pool I've been jogging 4-5 miles twice a day for the last month or so and all of a sudden I'm 156 pounds.
    how tall are you?

Comment

Carbs are okay but not after 10 a.m.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamp View Post

how tall are you?

6'3"

Comment

Originally posted by worldofx

6'3"
          Good Lord. Get some meat on those bones

Comment

Comment

If you want to lose weight. Clean up your diet and drink only water. Eat around 1,200 calories and work out. Diet is actually the primary thing count your calories.

March 16 2017 - I was like 259.8lbs then I decided to lose weight. Just slowly taking away things from my diet. Started to only drink water. Gave up ordering mac and cheese etc.

March 2018 - I was at 234lbs. My doctor said my cholesterol was a little high. Gave up eggs, high cholesterol foods, and only a serving spoonful of carbs. Started to eat things like grilled salmon. Started to actually count calories and keep myself in the 1,200 to 1,500 range. Started to work out 3-4 times a week.

Feb 2019 - Weighed in at 181lbs at my doctor's office and he told me I have to maintain this now but I could stop dieting. Went off the reservation for the weekend because I had not cheated on the diet for weeks. But now I can lift weights again and don't only have to do cardio.
              Last edited by TTURedRaider; 02-19-2019, 09:36 PM.

Comment

That’s awesome TTU. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
                  That’s awesome TTU. Keep up the good work!
                  Well I already gained a little back from cheating over the weekend. But at least I fit better into the Under Armour stuff.

Comment

Working...
                  X