Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't have to put the treadmill away, you still want to incorporate working out. Also cutting out fast food alone can do wonders for the body.

I like your plan PBS, but get some cardio in and put on some muscle. You need something to move those bones around 20 years from now when you're 60.

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
      Let me remind all here, this was for those of us that are truly fat fucks that need to lose weight. Not overweight folks. This is working such wonders for me that it's damn near scary and it's effortless.

EAT MORE FIBER.

Not sure whether it's the killing of the appetite or the killing of Candida (sp?)

Again, 2 hard boiled eggs in a.m.,(Protein)

Snack on Fiber One Bars (cereal aisle, get the 90 calorie ones) every 2 hrs or so while at work. I replace lunch with a protein bar. I love the Whey Gatorade ones but the Pure Protein ones have been what I've been eating. They have a lot less calories. Look out come about 3pm. Just saying. You'll build up with gas at first as your body adjusts. Then, go home and eat a normal meal. Eventually, you'll stop gassing up.

Again, this is for us still labeled "obese." I'm dropping it, just want to share.

I used to go out out at lunch and hit fast food garbage. Now I don't and when I go home I eat healthy. That's what makes me think it's the fiber killing the Candida because why else would less calories cause me to crave healthy foods? Before I used to crave the garbage.

I'm putting treadmill on Craigslist. That wasn't the problem. It was food chemistry.
      and you'll be a fat fuck as soon as you stop this because you aren't going about this the right way. Eating bars all day ridiculous. How about you make meals at home to take to work. Grab a can of tuna and some mayo. Grill tilapia or chicken and mix it with green vegetables. Take some fruit to snack on. I mean Im trying to keep you alive longer. LIterally the only way to sustain your weight is to change your lifestyle, not eat god damn bars all day.

and then I get to the end where the only exercise equipment you own is going on craiglist. my god.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
        You don't have to put the treadmill away, you still want to incorporate working out. Also cutting out fast food alone can do wonders for the body.

I like your plan PBS, but get some cardio in and put on some muscle. You need something to move those bones around 20 years from now when you're 60.
        and lift a fucking weight. Muscle burns fat.

Comment

For most of the year, Tom Brady is a vegan. In the cold winter months, he adds some lean meat to his diet. A typical day's menu this time of year might include a breakfast smoothie—made with almond milk, a scoop of protein, seeds, nuts and a banana—a midmorning homemade protein bar, sliced up chicken breast on a salad with whole grains and legumes for lunch, a second smoothie as a snack and a dinner of quinoa with greens.

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post

It's all about caloric intake. If you think otherwise then just delete your account now.
            Calorie counting will help you lose weight, yes...but at some point it will plateau. Mini was helping me a few years back. I cut out crap food, had a cheat day, but initially I was just calorie counting.

Then I hit a point where I stopped losing weight. So yes counting calories helps, but it can't do everything.

Comment

Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post

Calorie counting will help you lose weight, yes...but at some point it will plateau. Mini was helping me a few years back. I cut out crap food, had a cheat day, but initially I was just calorie counting.

Then I hit a point where I stopped losing weight. So yes counting calories helps, but it can't do everything.
              That's where the book I mentioned comes in handy....it has tips for when you get stuck.

Comment

counting MACROS is much better than counting calories but its going to take a special kind of person to input all of your food into an app to keep up with that. my wife does it every day and I do it sometimes but its a hard habit to get into.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

That's where the book I mentioned comes in handy....it has tips for when you get stuck.
                  I knew where I was getting stuck: I wasn't being active. last summer I got down to about 190 and was trimming up some, but not enough. Now I'm back up to about 205. Goal is to lift weights this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post

I went from 265 pounds to 215 pounds counting them while lifting, and maintained strength. At 6'3, 215lbs for me was anorexic looking.....

What are you trying to achieve?

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

I went from 265 pounds to 215 pounds counting them while lifting, and maintained strength. At 6'3, 215lbs for me was anorexic looking.....

What are you trying to achieve?
                      I dont see how 6'3" 215lbs is anorexic looking unless you have absolutely no muscle mass.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamp View Post

I dont see how 6'3" 215lbs is anorexic looking unless you have absolutely no muscle mass.
                        Might depend on your frame, somewhat. But anorexic wouldn't be my choice of term.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

Might depend on your frame, somewhat. But anorexic wouldn't be my choice of term.
                          Ive seen some damn beastly looking 6'3" 215lb guys so Im not sure what to envision. Body of skin and bone?

Comment

Originally posted by Hamp View Post

Well I've lifting weights since I was 13 so I doubt it was that.

Actually it might be hyperbole, just a comment my mom made to me after seeing me go from 265 to 215.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                              For most of the year, Tom Brady is a vegan. In the cold winter months, he adds some lean meat to his diet. A typical day's menu this time of year might include a breakfast smoothie—made with almond milk, a scoop of protein, seeds, nuts and a banana—a midmorning homemade protein bar, sliced up chicken breast on a salad with whole grains and legumes for lunch, a second smoothie as a snack and a dinner of quinoa with greens.
                              I told you about Brady and you motherfuckers didn't listen.

Comment

I've been going a mile a night and lifting off and on, while working with the little guys with sports (coaching basketball, taking them to the gym with me). My 7 year old is up to a mile consistently, and my 5 year old just plays in the play area.

I have never seen anything from a distance runner, to lead me to believe that more than a mile a day is sufficient.

You're just beating your body into the ground, lay that extra time into some weights and stretching..

Comment

Working...
                                X