Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAD BOD

how have we not talked about the Dad Bod yet??

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015...n_7212072.html

http://time.com/3846828/dad-bod-is-a-sexist-atrocity/

I have a dad bod.

Mrs Trojan is a total milf

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
      I have a dad bod.

Mrs Trojan is a total milf

Same here, bitches be mirin'.

My belly is swole brah.

Comment

Let it hang out, fuq.

Comment

This is stupid. It's any body type that's flabbier than a 6 pack and better than being a fatty. Lumping all of that together is moronic.

Making this about gender inequality is equally stupid. I hate social media.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
            This is stupid. It's any body type that's flabbier than a 6 pack and better than being a fatty. Lumping all of that together is moronic.

Making this about gender inequality is equally stupid. I hate social media.
            Don't be upset that your girl is looking at us dads while you're walking down the street.

Comment

Comment

This is worse than the two weeks that people were talking about "Normcore" or whatever.

Comment

it's basically someone who exercises, but doesn't fully dedicate to the nutrition portion. so, normal

Comment

Originally posted by Miniterp View Post
                    it's basically someone who exercises, but doesn't fully dedicate to the nutrition portion. so, normal
                    I just skimmed one of the articles. Gotcha. So it's the opposite of skinny fat (you watch what you eat, but don't dedicate to the working out)

Comment

Originally posted by biasedHAWKEYE View Post

I just skimmed one of the articles. Gotcha. So it's the opposite of skinny fat (you watch what you eat, but don't dedicate to the working out)

maybe. hey if girls can be all about dat bass, guys can be all about dat gut

Comment

Originally posted by Miniterp
                        maybe. hey if girls can be all about dat bass, guys can be all about dat gut

I can roll with this.

Comment

I was just at the bar tonight with a couple of recruiter friends, and noticed how chicks kept checking me out.

I can't handle this walking around knowing that every chick in the room wants to get with my dad gut.

I feel like such an object.

Comment

Yeah it's really demeaning when you feel like they just want you for your body isn't it? Now we all know how coonass felt

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                              I was just at the bar tonight with a couple of recruiter friends, and noticed how chicks kept checking me out.

I can't handle this walking around knowing that every chick in the room wants to get with my dad gut.

I feel like such an object.

Fuq is the George Clooney of Dad Bod.

Comment

Working...
                              X