Clear All

• Work out nutrition

do you take GNC supplements?

protein powder?

GNC is super overpriced

Comment

Originally posted by MiniTerp View Post
      GNC is super overpriced

Was about to say, GNC is the Whole Foods of supplements.

Comment

Are any of y'all bodybuilding or just trying desperately from turning flabby?

Im working out to prevent getting flabby.

Comment

bcaas and/or preworkout 30 minutes prior to lifting
          lots of whey protein asap after lifting
          protein at every meal, tend towards lean meats and egg whites.
          substitute wheat for white anywhere you can (including pasta)
          eat your bodyweight in protein (1 g protein per pound)

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
            Are any of y'all bodybuilding or just trying desperately from turning flabby?

Im working out to prevent getting flabby.

Getting back to college weight, and improve a genetically inferior shoulder /arm socket

Comment

Originally posted by biasedHAWKEYE View Post

Getting back to college weight, and improve a genetically inferior shoulder /arm socket
              you've said this a couple times... weight is such an arbitrary number. fat and muscle weigh different. the same weight on two people can look completely different, and be completely different health-wise

Comment

you've said this a couple times... weight is such an arbitrary number. fat and muscle weigh different. the same weight on two people can look completely different, and be completely different health-wise
                It's mostly me being lazy with wording. Specifically, this is what I want:

1. Continue to cut fat, lean up, run a slight calorie deficit. Basically get rid of my office life flab. This is what I mean about college weight...guess I should say "college fat content" or something because god damn I was lean.
                2. Increase cardiovascular health, energy, stamina. I could run for days in college, played ultimate frisby, soccer. Loved it. I want to get back into that kind of shape.
                3. Strengthen shoulders/arms to help with the whole dislocation thing.
                Last edited by biasedHAWKEYE; 03-06-2015, 01:44 PM.

Comment

girls like something to grab onto anyway. stay fat and happy

Comment

girls like something to grab onto anyway. stay fat and happy

LMFAO. I get it. Your job is to create fat sad people, so your spouse can take money from them to get them into shape. That is pure evil.

Comment

LMFAO. I get it. Your job is to create fat sad people, so your spouse can take money from them to get them into shape. That is pure evil.
                      we all have our place in life.

Comment

Little brother is really into the lifting thing (Personal trainer), so I ordered whatever protein powder he recommended. I've been back in the gym for about a month. I was definitely in the worst shape of my life.

BTW, what do you guys do for breakfast? Need some quick ideas to eat while driving to the train.

Comment

Originally posted by ougijoe View Post
                          Little brother is really into the lifting thing (Personal trainer), so I ordered whatever protein powder he recommended. I've been back in the gym for about a month. I was definitely in the worst shape of my life.

BTW, what do you guys do for breakfast? Need some quick ideas to eat while driving to the train.
                          breakfast is hard. eggwhites and turkey bacon a good low calorie, high protein foundation, but take time. you can actually make them the night before, refrigerate, and microwave in the morning, it's not great, but it actually wasn't nearly as bad as i thought it would be.

if i had all the time, i'd probably do 3 eggs, turkey bacon or sausages, and a bowl of low sugar oatmeal.

Comment

birth defect?

Comment

breakfast is hard. eggwhites and turkey bacon a good low calorie, high protein foundation, but take time. you can actually make them the night before, refrigerate, and microwave in the morning, it's not great, but it actually wasn't nearly as bad as i thought it would be.

if i had all the time, i'd probably do 3 eggs, turkey bacon or sausages, and a bowl of low sugar oatmeal.
                              I'm thinking similar. Maybe just pre-make some egg/meat breakfast burritos or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X