Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

If the plane suffered electrical damage, that could have affected the transponder. As I understand it, the plane being stealth affected their ability to track it in-flight because that’s exactly what happened. The truly tragic part of the story is still that it didn’t crash into Clemson’s stadium around midnight.
    I haven’t looked more into it to know what happened exactly or what they’re saying did.

I know it doesn’t have all the fancy stealth stuff the F-22 has but I think it’s still meant to fill that same role.

Comment

Originally posted by PokesBo View Post

I haven’t looked more into it to know what happened exactly or what they’re saying did.

I know it doesn’t have all the fancy stealth stuff the F-22 has but I think it’s still meant to fill that same role.
      It’s a cheaper version with some unique upgrades. This was a Marine variant. So, VTOL capabilities. It’s more versatile and modular. The F22 is sheer badassery, but more of a one trick pony. We have a squadron of those here.

Comment

It’s a cheaper version with some unique upgrades. This was a Marine variant. So, VTOL capabilities. It’s more versatile and modular. The F22 is sheer badassery, but more of a one trick pony. We have a squadron of those here.
        I’d let an F-22 spend a night with my wife.

Comment

Originally posted by PokesBo View Post

I’d let an F-22 spend a night with my wife.
          Too late. Damn stealth.

Comment

I just went to an air show a month ago with an F-22 there. It isn't stealthy, it was louder than all 6 Blue Angels combined......

That thing could clear out a city with its sounds alone.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
              I just went to an air show a month ago with an F-22 there. It isn't stealthy, it was louder than all 6 Blue Angels combined......

What if I told you that that’s not how stealth technology works?

Comment

Lol

Comment

What if I told you that that’s not how stealth technology works?
                  No, I totally get how it works it's going to use elevation and it flys ahead of it's sound......

I'm just telling you it isn't going to fly 5ooo feet above Moscow and they don't know it's there.....lol That fucking thing was LOUD

It sounded like they combined a NASCAR race with the Boo's at a Kentucky game.

Comment

No, I totally get how it works it's going to use elevation and it flys ahead of it's sound......

I'm just telling you it isn't going to fly 5ooo feet above Moscow and they don't know it's there.....lol That fucking thing was LOUD

It sounded like they combined a NASCAR race with the Boo's at a Kentucky game.
                    This isn’t the plane that’s built around that skill set. It’s capable of bombing runs, but it’s really built to take out other jets. So, sound really shouldn’t come into play.

Besides. I think we’re building towards less manned fighters. Imagine if an aircraft carrier filled with thousands of drones rolled up and launched a swarm. Moscow literally wouldn’t know what hit them. They’d have to launch an EMT just to end it.

Comment

Sukhoi-chad

•⁠Everybody pays attention to him when he enters an airspace.
                      •⁠Gets chased by all the cute FOX-girls.
                      •⁠Gets to use the ejection seat.

LoCkMaRt-virgin

•⁠Doesn't even get noticed when he enters an airspace.
                      •⁠Doesn't get to make an impressive pyro-show with flares mid-sortie.
                      •⁠Has to RTB and do debriefings.

Су-75 Либтард

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                          I'm erect.

Comment

Eisenhower: beware the military industrial complex

Me: go outside nerd.

Comment

Working...
                            X