Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About time Reigns and Lesnar had a match worth watching. Enjoyable Summerslam overall.

Comment

• This is hte first year I've really started watching the post match interviews in the G1 Climax. They're absolutely fantastic.

KENTA's passive aggressive feud with "Fatty" the cameraman over the promotion of his book is spectacular.

Comment

• I hope no one paid money to watch Ric Flair embarrass himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post
          I hope no one paid money to watch Ric Flair embarrass himself.
          Comcast had an ad for it I saw when scrolling. I had no idea he was a thing outside of showing up at random nfl training camps. Did see him at a Falcons game a few years ago.

Comment

• WELP

Not Safe For Work!
            Not a bad week and a half for David Finlay. Beats Juice in a fantastic match, takes the US TItle off him. Then upsets Shingo Takagi. Then stuns Will Ospreay, hands the title back, says he's next in line, and takes sole posession of first place in D-Block. Considering his remaining opponents are Yoshi-Hashi and El Phantasmo... it'd be a hell of a choke if he doesn't make it out.

Comment

• JTrain Were you there tonight? Only a half hour in here and its already a hell of a show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
                JTrain Were you there tonight? Only a half hour in here and its already a hell of a show.
                No, I don't live in Columbus anymore and its not easy for me to get away unless its a weekend. Im glad they did a really fun show here though! Yuta-Jercho, the Bucks/Hangman would have both been worth the price of admission.

Comment

• Originally posted by JTrain View Post

No, I don't live in Columbus anymore and its not easy for me to get away unless its a weekend. Im glad they did a really fun show here though! Yuta-Jercho, the Bucks/Hangman would have both been worth the price of admission.
                  LOL at all those Ohio State simps cheering the Oklahoma fight song.

Comment

• WWE says Vince McMahon made personal payments totaling $19.6 million

Comment

WWE says Vince McMahon made personal payments totaling $19.6 million
                      So what's the total value at now, 40 mil between personal and company payments?

Comment

• Guessing for the Trios tournamenr

- Death Triangle over United Empire
                        - The Elite over LFI
                        - Best Friends over Trustbusters
                        - House of Black over Dark Order

- The Elite over Death Triangle
                        - House of Black over Best Friends

The Elite become inagural Trios champs by beating the Dark Order.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
                          Guessing for the Trios tournamenr

- Death Triangle over United Empire
                          - The Elite over LFI
                          - Best Friends over Trustbusters
                          - House of Black over Dark Order

- The Elite over Death Triangle
                          - House of Black over Best Friends

The Elite become inagural Trios champs by beating the Dark Order.
                          I'd be more inclined to say it'll be The Elite versus The Dark Order in the finals since HOB is involved with Miro, Sting, and Darby.

Comment

• Happy Kenny Omega day to those who observe. The long nightmare is over. (I don't know for sure hes back tonight, so not a spoiler...but I think we all expect it)

Comment

Happy Kenny Omega day to those who observe. The long nightmare is over. (I don't know for sure hes back tonight, so not a spoiler...but I think we all expect it)
                              Im prolly not watching til Friday. Only so much wrestling I can watch in a day and G1 comes first.

Also, anyone see Naito vs ZSJ in the block finals? Holy shit that was epic.

Comment

• Excellent Dynamite

Comment

Working...
                                X