Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

I wouldn’t know. There’s literally nothing in Wyoming that I’d be interested in.
    Dude.

Wyoming is fucking incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
      I bet Detective Nutt could find this guy in days. Imagine the eventual lifetime movie. I wonder who they cast to play him?
      Dog the Bounty Hunter is on the case

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

That drive from Laramie to Salt Lake City is amazing. 10/10
        It's 403 miles across the state on the 80. Here's what I know from when I drove it in 2006...
        • Thousand+ foot bluffs with a view of over 100 miles
        • A 2001 Ford Expedition can make it through the entire state on one tank of gas thanks to the elevation, and maybe a few modifications
        • You can receive Texas radio stations at night
        • It's up there with Maine, West Virginia, and Washington as the most beautiful states to drive through
        The only person I knew there died last week, so I have no reason to go back...But, damn it's an incredible state to enjoy the open road.

Comment

Originally posted by nutt View Post

Imagine me being the modern day Eddie Valiant at the beginning of Who Framed Roger Rabbit? That's me. Fuck that guy. I'm not tracking some guy in the Everglades seeing that he hiked the Appalachian Trail. This has comedy disaster written all over it.
          The Appalachian Trail isn't hard, though. I cannot see the correlation in your comment.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

I see a pattern.
            Dee Barnes has left the chat

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post
              Relevant

Bay Area anchor Frank Somerville reportedly 'suspended indefinitely' by KTVU

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/amp/K...d-16487202.php
              No bullshit...good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

It's 403 miles across the state on the 80. Here's what I know from when I drove it in 2006...
                • Thousand+ foot bluffs with a view of over 100 miles
                • A 2001 Ford Expedition can make it through the entire state on one tank of gas thanks to the elevation, and maybe a few modifications
                • You can receive Texas radio stations at night
                • It's up there with Maine, West Virginia, and Washington as the most beautiful states to drive through
                The only person I knew there died last week, so I have no reason to go back...But, damn it's an incredible state to enjoy the open road.
                Damn sorry to hear that man......

I remember getting close to Utah and you go through some mountains with train tracks up high in the mountains running nearby. Gave a sort of wild west feel, as well as the endless mountains viewable throughout the state.

My uncle was a marine biologist who lived in Nebraska so he was only qualified to teach Biology. He would take a month of his Summer and go to Wyoming to search for arrowheads, old guns, fossils, etc. I went with him on a few trips around Nebraska but always wanted to go to Wyoming with him.

He died a few years back but my cousins keep up the tradition.

He had a museum of stuff he found in his basement.

Comment

The Appalachian Trail isn't hard, though. I cannot see the correlation in your comment.
                  I'm thinking way outside the box here. I've had friends and former classmates that have done it as well. I'm thinking along the lines of...
                  • The Comedy Aspect
                  • Detective Nutt
                  • Snakes and Gators
                  • The clumsy inspector

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Damn sorry to hear that man......

I remember getting close to Utah and you go through some mountains with train tracks up high in the mountains running nearby. Gave a sort of wild west feel, as well as the endless mountains viewable throughout the state.

My uncle was a marine biologist who lived in Nebraska so he was only qualified to teach Biology. He would take a month of his Summer and go to Wyoming to search for arrowheads, old guns, fossils, etc. I went with him on a few trips around Nebraska but always wanted to go to Wyoming with him.

He died a few years back but my cousins keep up the tradition.

He had a museum of stuff he found in his basement.
                    People die. Thank you. He had Cystic Fibrosis, so he was on borrowed time for a long time...The fact he made it into his 40s was a blessing to all of us that knew him.

The bold is confusing. Seems kinda' hard to have such a profession in an arid place.

I'm sure that basement is incredible in person.

Comment

Originally posted by nutt View Post

I'm thinking way outside the box here. I've had friends and former classmates that have done it as well. I'm thinking along the lines of...
                      • The Comedy Aspect
                      • Detective Nutt
                      • Snakes and Gators
                      • The clumsy inspector
                      I get where you were trying to go...But, suggesting the Appalachian Trail makes someone some sort of skilled backwoods bandit is a bit comical...There's fucking cell towers and social media checkpoints along the way...Not that rugged.

Comment

No bullshit...good for him.
                        Agreed.

Comment

People die. Thank you. He had Cystic Fibrosis, so he was on borrowed time for a long time...The fact he made it into his 40s was a blessing to all of us that knew him.

The bold is confusing. Seems kinda' hard to have such a profession in an arid place.

I'm sure that basement is incredible in person.
                          He also moonlighted in beach front real estate.

Comment

Dude.

Wyoming is fucking incredible.
                            Again, fair. I admit I’m largely ignorant of that part of the country.

Comment

Working...
                            X