• Show
Clear All

Could you imagine...

"I just lost my cool...murdered some bitch...nbd"

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post
      Could you imagine...

That's what happens when they get on dude's nerves. Apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

The coolest part is northwest. Through the high plains up past Snake River to Cody, and of course the parks. Some of the finest snow skiing in the world.
        Finer than snow skiing in Kansas?

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

You're more a turtleneck and IPA's an Stouts on the patio kind of a guy
          I can honestly say I haven’t worn a turtleneck since around 1992. If memory serves, that was worn under a football jersey.

If you want to accuse me of wearing a Patagonia vest? I’ll cop to it, although I’m fairly sure this is just the fashion divide between Kansas and Virginia.

I do love a “good” IPA. Although, I don’t drink them regularly. Same goes for a “good” stout. Currently, I’m enjoying the regional craft Festbiers. Some are Märzen, others are Wiesn. All are delicious, though some are better than others.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
            Really? I love Wyoming. Cheyenne isn't great but Laramie is cool and the Sheridan/ Buffalo area of the Big Horn Mountains is a fantastic place to visit. Jackson is beautiful and overpriced but worth a trip. I have seen the Tetons but haven't been in the park. I haven't made it to Yellowstone but have been all around it.
            Okay. Fair. Honestly, I’ve never been. I assume Jackson Hole is just the same NoVa people on vacation. But… perhaps I should visit. It’s as good a place as any to die in a skiing accident… or on a date.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
              I bet Detective Nutt could find this guy in days. Imagine the eventual lifetime movie. I wonder who they cast to play him?
              Imagine me being the modern day Eddie Valiant at the beginning of Who Framed Roger Rabbit? That's me. Fuck that guy. I'm not tracking some guy in the Everglades seeing that he hiked the Appalachian Trail. This has comedy disaster written all over it.

Comment

Finer than snow skiing in Kansas?
                I hate that I missed out on that.

Comment

Originally posted by nutt View Post

Imagine me being the modern day Eddie Valiant at the beginning of Who Framed Roger Rabbit? That's me. Fuck that guy. I'm not tracking some guy in the Everglades seeing that he hiked the Appalachian Trail. This has comedy disaster written all over it.
                  Reminds me of Eric Rudolph.

Comment

Relevant

Bay Area anchor Frank Somerville reportedly 'suspended indefinitely' by KTVU

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/amp/K...d-16487202.php

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post
                      Could you imagine...

Depends on the bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

Depends on the bitch.

Comment

+

Comment

I see a pattern.

Comment

That drive from Laramie to Salt Lake City is amazing. 10/10
                              The last time I made that drive it was 8 below. If you ever get the chance go see the Medicine Wheel in the Big Horn mountains. It is incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post
                                Relevant

Bay Area anchor Frank Somerville reportedly 'suspended indefinitely' by KTVU

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/amp/K...d-16487202.php
                                You aren't going to find a missing black girl in the Wyoming wilderness because they have better sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X