• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
    I don't think that's Wyoming.
    Looks like Utah

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post
      I can think back to 1986 when the Space Shuttle Challenger blew up and all of the jokes around that. We really haven't evolved internally......lol

Comment

Simple story really.

Head case girl decides to take tour of country hopeful to increase her exposure in the blogosphere.

Opportunist dude shmoozes himself into the trip to mooch off girl.

Girl gets on dude's nerves.

Dude is too stupid to remove himself from toxic environment, loses cool, and kills crazy girl.

Dude needs to die.

EOS

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post
          Simple story really.

Head case girl decides to take tour of country hopeful to increase her exposure in the blogosphere.

Opportunist dude shmoozes himself into the trip to mooch off girl.

Girl gets on dude's nerves.

Dude is too stupid to remove himself from toxic environment, loses cool, and kills crazy girl.

Dude needs to die.

EOS
          Well I've been with crazy before but I opted to move on rather than kill them. Although I didn't live in a bus with them 2000 miles from home.

They were hotter than Gabby though.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

I can think back to 1986 when the Space Shuttle Challenger blew up and all of the jokes around that. We really haven't evolved internally......lol
            How do we know the crew didn't have dandruff?

A friend of mine made up an entire "Super Bowl Shuffle" version of the Challenger disaster. Kids these days just can't appreciate what a cultural gold mine were those 85 Bears.

Comment

Well I've been with crazy before but I opted to move on rather than kill them. Although I didn't live in a bus with them 2000 miles from home.

They were hotter than Gabby though.
              That's what rational people do.

But people worthy of any respect don't mooch off others, and especially for personal gain. She may have been nuts, but this guy is a real POS.

Comment

Loses cool? Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                  Loses cool? Jesus.
                  Yeah, sounds like it was her fault too.

Comment

I don't think that's Wyoming.
                    I wouldn’t know. There’s literally nothing in Wyoming that I’d be interested in.

Comment

I wouldn’t know. There’s literally nothing in Wyoming that I’d be interested in.
                      Really? I love Wyoming. Cheyenne isn't great but Laramie is cool and the Sheridan/ Buffalo area of the Big Horn Mountains is a fantastic place to visit. Jackson is beautiful and overpriced but worth a trip. I have seen the Tetons but haven't been in the park. I haven't made it to Yellowstone but have been all around it.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                        Loses cool? Jesus.

Comment

I bet Detective Nutt could find this guy in days. Imagine the eventual lifetime movie. I wonder who they cast to play him?

Comment

You're more a turtleneck and IPA's an Stouts on the patio kind of a guy

Comment

Really? I love Wyoming. Cheyenne isn't great but Laramie is cool and the Sheridan/ Buffalo area of the Big Horn Mountains is a fantastic place to visit. Jackson is beautiful and overpriced but worth a trip. I have seen the Tetons but haven't been in the park. I haven't made it to Yellowstone but have been all around it.
                              That drive from Laramie to Salt Lake City is amazing. 10/10

Comment

That drive from Laramie to Salt Lake City is amazing. 10/10
                                The coolest part is northwest. Through the high plains up past Snake River to Cody, and of course the parks. Some of the finest snow skiing in the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X