Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gabby Petito

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    If I was missing they might send a high school kid on a 4 wheeler to look for me.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by BChris View Post

      "MWWS"

      https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/22/b...-syndrome.html

      News Media Can’t Shake ‘Missing White Woman Syndrome,’ Critics Say

      Major outlets have highlighted the case of Gabrielle Petito while often ignoring stories about women of color who go missing.
      ANother that isn't pay to read

      https://nypost.com/2021/09/21/missin...cases-critics/

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
        If I was missing they might send a high school kid on a 4 wheeler to look for me.
        This is the kind of thing the movies get wrong.

        In the movies: "They'll turn up" followed by the parents/ spouses/ friends defying all the odds to locate the person.
        In real life: Crazy chick meets a predictable fate and it's public money-no-object to find her and the dastardly dastard who did it.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by BChris View Post

          Hopefully he killed himself.
          That’s my guess. He wandered off, deep in the woods, and offed himself. He knew he wasn’t getting away with killing a cute blonde sorority girl. This is America, after all.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

            We need the right poc to go missing. Kind of like a Beyoncé shade of black or a Halle Berry attractive type.
            You’d think… but, I’m gonna tell you, it wouldn’t be ongoing news on Fox. You have to look like this AND have a fucked up ending.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
              Why are stories like this national news? There’s murder every day. Americans are great at murder. Who cares? Sucks for family and friends of course, but we ain’t them.
              It's also most common you are murdered by someone you know personally on top of that. It's a very "typical" murder in that way.

              But..young pretty white girls..as has been noted.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

                It's also most common you are murdered by someone you know personally on top of that. It's a very "typical" murder in that way.

                But..young pretty white girls..as has been noted.
                Not just any pretty young white girl. Fox has dubbed her “America’s Daughter.”

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Deschet View Post

                  You’d think… but, I’m gonna tell you, it wouldn’t be ongoing news on Fox. You have to look like this AND have a fucked up ending.

                  It looks like she’s wearing part of a table cloth.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

                    It looks like she’s wearing part of a table cloth.
                    Fair.

                    Comment


                    • #25

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by JTrain View Post
                        As usual, The Simpson’s did it first.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Deschet View Post

                          As usual, The Simpson’s did it first.

                          Comment


                          • #28

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Deschet View Post
                              "Say less" would've been better....

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Deschet View Post
                                I don't think that's Wyoming.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X