Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samnite View Post

You hurt my little Aidan's feelings and I am going to sue for psychological damage and loss of future income-earning potential because he is too upset to do well in school
    I take full credit for bastardizing the name Aiden for everyone. Sorry if any of y’all named your spawn Aiden.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post

I know many "youth of today" and I would have to disagree. I have also read that more young people are falling for online scams than older people.
      It’d go something like this.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

It’d go something like this.

Ok, you win.

Comment

So some good came from 9/11. My 9/11 story, I had a friend who I shared a class with in college and being that she lived in an apartment across the street, I’d park there and walk to class with her.

9/11 morning happens and I don’t watch tv. I go over to her place and she’s crying and I see the tv. Turns out her mom was in NYC on business and being this was early cell phone time, she can’t get ahold of her. I hang with her through everything till she gets ahold of her mom.

I had an email from her from like 17 years ago and Friday I shoot her an email to see if was still her. It was.

Talked to her last night for like an hour and a half and have been texting. Good to reunite with an old friend.

9/11…..bringing people together (that’s probably not a good slogan).

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
            I thought that was going to be his “don’t forget about me” rant about people reacting after shootings.

Comment

I thought that was going to be his “don’t forget about me” rant about people reacting after shootings.
              You mean, this thread?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by samnite View Post
                  Lol at the blue milk.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7

Not only did they win we performed 20 years worth of infrastructure updates and apologized to them as we left.
                    Truth.

Comment

Working...
                    X