Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

He would not, could not with a fox. He should not do it in a frock.
    Or a smock. Smock, smock, smock.

Comment

This thread reminds me that damn I am old. Samnite was in HS? LOL

I was working at my first job out of college and happened to take the day off and got a call from my mom to find a TV.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
        Or a smock. Smock, smock, smock.
        For reference:

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
          This thread reminds me that damn I am old. Samnite was in HS? LOL

I was working at my first job out of college and happened to take the day off and got a call from my mom to find a TV.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          Lol we are all too old now

Comment

Originally posted by samnite View Post

I knew I was old when (not that I watch) I didn’t know the musical act or guest on snl pretty much every week. Saw the vma awards were last night. I’m not out of it enough that I don’t know any of the “artists” but there was a VERY large void.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

I knew I was old when (not that I watch) I didn’t know the musical act or guest on snl pretty much every week. Saw the vma awards were last night. I’m not out of it enough that I don’t know any of the “artists” but there was a VERY large void.
              We are freaking dinosaurs posting on a message board. Kids use reddit and social media and discord these days and no new poster that is in college is ever going to stumble upon this board.

Comment

I'm in my 40's now. Geesh.

Comment

We are freaking dinosaurs posting on a message board. Kids use reddit and social media and discord these days and no new poster that is in college is ever going to stumble upon this board.
                  Let's face it, even if one did, the normal jackasses would run them off.
                  This place needs to die.

Comment

Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post

Let's face it, even if one did, the normal jackasses would run them off.
                    This place needs to die.
                    Could the youth of today handle the classic trolling of the old days?

Comment

The youth of today would own the shit out of us and we wouldn’t even realize it.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

The youth of today would own the shit out of us and we wouldn’t even realize it.
                        I know many "youth of today" and I would have to disagree. I have also read that more young people are falling for online scams than older people.

Comment

Well, we have mods here deleting posts of folks who disagree with them. Not even posts that were disrespectful, just differing in opinion.

So kids or older, doesn't really matter. The world is soft and sensitive now.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post

I know many "youth of today" and I would have to disagree. I have also read that more young people are falling for online scams than older people.

I could see that. I think millennials and Gen X have the benefit of growing up both in and out of the internet generation. The youth are so connected to the internet, which can have benefits, but at the same time Tik Tok can be easy disinformation much like Facebook is for boomers.

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post

Well, we have mods here deleting posts of folks who disagree with them. Not even posts that were disrespectful, just differing in opinion.

So kids or older, doesn't really matter. The world is soft and sensitive now.
                              You hurt my little Aidan's feelings and I am going to sue for psychological damage and loss of future income-earning potential because he is too upset to do well in school

Comment

So some good came from 9/11. My 9/11 story, I had a friend who I shared a class with in college and being that she lived in an apartment across the street, I’d park there and walk to class with her.

9/11 morning happens and I don’t watch tv. I go over to her place and she’s crying and I see the tv. Turns out her mom was in NYC on business and being this was early cell phone time, she can’t get ahold of her. I hang with her through everything till she gets ahold of her mom.

I had an email from her from like 17 years ago and Friday I shoot her an email to see if was still her. It was.

Talked to her last night for like an hour and a half and have been texting. Good to reunite with an old friend.

9/11…..bringing people together (that’s probably not a good slogan).

Comment

Working...
                                X