Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cash me outside girl...

Turns 18, opens up an only fans, and becomes an almost instant millionaire. Fuck our society is shit.

That girl has the IQ of a sea slug.

Comment

Honestly, I cannot hate on her for cashing in on stupidity. I can, however, hate on the fucking retards that not only pay for a subscription to jack off to a child, but subsequently tip once receiving access to said subscription service

Comment

You tip on only fans? Why?

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
          You tip on only fans? Why?
          I have zero idea...I just Googled the story and saw some receipt-like picture that included a line for tips...like $25k in tips, at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

I have zero idea...I just Googled the story and saw some receipt-like picture that included a line for tips...like $25k in tips, at that.
            I tried to think about what chick I would sign up for with onlyfans and the only answer I could come up with would have been like freshman year in high school me wanting to see some seniors naked.

Comment

Honestly, I cannot hate on her for cashing in on stupidity. I can, however, hate on the fucking retards that not only pay for a subscription to jack off to a child, but subsequently tip once receiving access to said subscription service
              I don't blame her either. If I could become rich off idiots like that, I would do the same thing. It's the fucking assholes that made her rich that despise.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

I tried to think about what chick I would sign up for with onlyfans and the only answer I could come up with would have been like freshman year in high school me wanting to see some seniors naked.
                I have exactly one subscription on only fans and I never even open it up. I can already see it whenever I want too in real life. One if my friends opened one up because during covid her strip closed down. I did it because I was still working and wanted to help a friend out. This actually my last month subscribing because the clud just opened back up.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

I don't blame her either. If I could become rich off idiots like that, I would do the same thing. It's the fucking assholes that made her rich that despise.
                  I liken it to people complaining about broads sleeping their way up...I would do that shit in a heartbeat...The real pieces of shit are not the broads capitalizing on the situation, it's the creepy scumfucks allowing it to happen and promoting such fuckery within an organization.

All those fucks, and the people "tipping" (I'm curious how that all works, but no fucking chance I'll ever pay for an OF subscription ) on OnlyFans, should all be placed in the same bucket and lit on fire.

Comment

I have exactly one subscription on only fans and I never even open it up. I can already see it whenever I want too in real life. One if my friends opened one up because during covid her strip closed down. I did it because I was still working and wanted to help a friend out. This actually my last month subscribing because the clud just opened back up.

Comment

Hahaha. Na, I learned a long time ago that falling in love with a stripper is a less than ideal strategy for mental health.

Comment

Hahaha. Na, I learned a long time ago that falling in love with a stripper is a less than ideal strategy for mental health.

You can't fall in love with something that isn't human

Comment

You can't fall in love with something that isn't human
                          The guy who married his sex doll would like to have a word with you.

Comment

Originally posted by ibleed View Post

The guy who married his sex doll would like to have a word with you.
                            WTFF does marriage have to do with what I said?

Comment

WTFF does marriage have to do with what I said?
                              Apparently you can marry something that isnt human.

Although, it is technically true that marriage =/= love, buuuuut.

Comment

Working...
                              X