Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb Shit on Amazon

I'm shocked we don't have a goofy Amazon thread.

Anyway...

I dropped $75+ on various mustards today. I think that's now my strangest amazon purchase.

Comment

I bought a disk golf set. I’ve never played disk golf. One of my brothers and none of my friends have ever played it but it seems like a chill thing to do when the weather is nice and there’s a course not far from me.

Comment

I just bought 2 Ubiquiti PowerBeams and some GUM brushes.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
          I bought a disk golf set. I’ve never played disk golf. One of my brothers and none of my friends have ever played it but it seems like a chill thing to do when the weather is nice and there’s a course not far from me.
          Did you buy a grinder, one hitter or a phish album?

Comment

When I was in Costa Rica, we got nothing to see on tv at night other than local stuff, espnespanol or Netflix. My cousin turned on Hot Ones which I never has watched before. It was entertaining and I found it interesting that everyone hit the wall when they tried “da bomb” sauce. I looked it up. Amazon cookies will not leave me alone with buying some 15 dollar bottle of hot sauce that I might eat one drop of.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

No

Comment

No
                You are not getting the full disc golf experience.

Comment

No
                  Let me know when you grow your hair out and call it "frolf" for the first time. Ill get you a case of Natty Lite to celebrate.

Comment

When I was in Costa Rica, we got nothing to see on tv at night other than local stuff, espnespanol or Netflix. My cousin turned on Hot Ones which I never has watched before. It was entertaining and I found it interesting that everyone hit the wall when they tried “da bomb” sauce. I looked it up. Amazon cookies will not leave me alone with buying some 15 dollar bottle of hot sauce that I might eat one drop of.
                    It's fucking vile

You've been warned.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
                      I'm shocked we don't have a goofy Amazon thread.
                      Looks like you fixed that.

Comment

Here’s a fun stoner fact. In college, I was on the pro circuit in the Mid-Atlantic. Playing all holes as Par 3, I was averaging around -12 per round. Good times... but again, one of the truest stoner sports out there.

I sold all of it a few years back on Craigslist, as my interest has waned. Probably a hundred discs, several bags, one with a back harness. Two portable goals. I got paid pretty well too... half of all those discs were one-of-a-kind prize discs. The rest were the all high-end material models I used in tournaments.

My best shot was playing Castle Hayne down in the asshole of North Carolina. I aced a 420’ hole that was supposed to be a par 5... but, in tournament play was again a par three. We looked everywhere for my disc before another competitor noticed it was in the basket. That shot won me a cool $200, which paid for the trip. Ended up finishing fifth, which for that group, was something.

Comment

Heh. You’re kinda thinking the same thing, huh? I believe those items have to be purchased prior to playing disc golf. They’re the price of entry.

Or, at least... they were. At this point, I’d imagine they’re mostly using vapor pens. Less hassle.

Phish’s albums are mostly on Apple Music. No need to buy a record.

Comment

Also, it’s garbage. I bought a bottle years ago. It’s a lot of pure cap. No flavor. Just heat. The shit I make now torches it. But tastes good doing so. Pure fermented Reaper mash and a few other things.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Looks like you fixed that.
                              Fres fixes everything. Were you around for the "once you go black, only Fres brings you back" meme around here.

Comment

Working...
                              X