Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle Peeps

Do you guys like Sisters and Brothers and where is a good seafood or sushi place?

I have not had Sister's and Brother's. Looks pretty good though. I usually go to Ezell's up here in the Central District for my chicken fix, but I might have to check that out, because it looks good.

Sushi is such a broad question because it depends what you like. You can go super high end and spend $200 and have an amazing meal from a chef who was in a movie about sushi and is hand selecting pieces, you can go to a place that specializes in rolls, or you can go good solid fish, and then like conveyor belt for like 15-20 bucks. All of them can be good, so I'd want to know what you preferred.

For Seafood Ivar's and Taylor's are both good. Chinook's is good. Etta's is good(But I think it's closed right now due to Covid, not sure). Pike Place Chowder is also legit if you like chowder. Lots of good fresh pacific oysters(like Kumomoto's) at all those places.

The food scenes that are good in Seattle outside of Sushi and Seafood are the Thai food and the Hawaiian food, if you're into either of those. The Thai food, man you can still get a plate of Phad Thai or Fried rice for like 7 bucks that's as good as on the street on Thailand.

Comment

Thanks, Grant. Sisters and Brothers was good but I didn't enjoy it as much as Hattie B's in Nashville. I will look into some of your other suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
        Do you guys like Sisters and Brothers and where is a good seafood or sushi place?
        Thought that was Kentucky?

Comment

Working...
        X