Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LG CX OLED

I just got the 77inch CX OLED. I mainly got it for the HDMI 2.1 ports (x4) for 4K 120hz gaming but the TV seems to do well with movies in outer space (really anything with black backgrounds and high contrast). I am not really an expert in TVs but wanted to see if anyone here had any advice. I forget what TheBHMAGuy's name is nowadays otherwise I would tag him.

Wait you're not Bungi......

Comment

I got the 65” C8 OLED a few years ago and it’s amazing. Buy it if you can swing it. You will have zero regrets. The darks are true blacks because each pixel can turn on and off. It’s great for sports, video games, streaming, and watching normal TV.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
        Wait you're not Bungi......
        You really are a fucking idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by samnite View Post
          I just got the 77inch CX OLED. I mainly got it for the HDMI 2.1 ports (x4) for 4K 120hz gaming but the TV seems to do well with movies in outer space (really anything with black backgrounds and high contrast). I am not really an expert in TVs but wanted to see if anyone here had any advice. I forget what Bunger's name is nowadays otherwise I would tag him.
          There really is nothing like a high quality TV.

Comment

Samnite, I trust this site with all my TV review needs.

https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/lg/cx-oled

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

Holy shit, now that’s funny. I have the same TV, just 65 inches. OLED65CXPUA

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Holy shit, now that’s funny. I have the same TV, just 65 inches. OLED65CXPUA

Yea, I have the 2018 version of that exact TV. It’s incredible.

Comment

Yea, I have the 2018 version of that exact TV. It’s incredible.
                  Especially for gaming. Demon’s Souls on the PS5 on that TV was visual sex.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Especially for gaming. Demon’s Souls on the PS5 on that TV was visual sex.

Yea, gaming it’s great.

Fox has 4K sports on my cable. 4K Football is absurd on it. Hockey in general is way better on it cause it’s so easy to follow the pick.

Comment

Yeah, from my research rtings was consistently the go-to source for TV reviews and it seems like burn-in prevention technology has come a long way. I ended up going with Costco's 5 year warranty although Best Buy covers burn-in. I vary my content enough to hopefully avoid burn-in.

Comment

I got the 65” C8 OLED a few years ago and it’s amazing. Buy it if you can swing it. You will have zero regrets. The darks are true blacks because each pixel can turn on and off. It’s great for sports, video games, streaming, and watching normal TV.
                        I have a 55 E8 and 65 E9 and agree with you 100%. They are phenomenal. Got them both dirt cheap from a guy and they are amazing. I wish I could've picked up a 77 inch, but I also just upgrade my projector to a Epson 6050UB.

Best colors on a TV I've had aside from maybe my high end Panny plasma back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by samnite View Post
                          I just got the 77inch CX OLED. I mainly got it for the HDMI 2.1 ports (x4) for 4K 120hz gaming but the TV seems to do well with movies in outer space (really anything with black backgrounds and high contrast). I am not really an expert in TVs but wanted to see if anyone here had any advice. I forget what TheBHMAGuy's name is nowadays otherwise I would tag him.
                          Check out rtings and some other sites for picture settings based on your room environment too.

Comment

Didn't see this...but yeah, what ivegostdacityblues said

Comment

Working...
                            X