Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Ever Plan Out Your Funeral?

I think I just figured out how I wanna' go...

Cremation is the best. Burn the body and return the ashes to the earth. Burials are a waste of space

Comment

Comment

Unless I can trip balls from beyond the grave, I would prefer not to be buried in mushrooms.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
          Unless I can trip balls from beyond the grave, I would prefer not to be buried in mushrooms.
          You need to get that third eye opening.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
            I think I just figured out how I wanna' go...

That is actually a genius idea. I have decided in cremation for myself. I haven't made a footprint in the world living in it, I don't want to make one after I'm gone. This idea is really cool though. In my opinion, anyone not being cremated should get buried in one of these.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

That is actually a genius idea. I have decided in cremation for myself. I haven't made a footprint in the world living in it, I don't want to make one after I'm gone. This idea is really cool though. In my opinion, anyone not being cremated should get buried in one of these.
              Agreed 100%.

Such a neat idea. And, it's sofa king simple...Why hasn't this been "the way" forever?

I'm gonna' talk to some buddies about some mushrooms when I get back to the States...

And, then I'll show them this video

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

Agreed 100%.

Such a neat idea. And, it's sofa king simple...Why hasn't this been "the way" forever?

I'm gonna' talk to some buddies about some mushrooms when I get back to the States...

And, then I'll show them this video
                Because it makes sense?

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

Because it makes sense?
                  Because carnivorous mushrooms will take over the world and threaten human life? How do you people not come to that conclusion?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X