Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
    What this thread really did for me was remind me to sign up for HBOMax now that I'm settled in my new location.
    Best streaming service right now, and it isn’t even particularly close.

Comment

Short review: Tons of fun, best CGI I’ve seen in awhile, probably 90% of what I wanted. Perfect movie if you want to turn your brain off and enjoy a high T visual spectacle.

Also, ibleed mentioned the mechagodzilla reveal and worried it might harm the overall movie, but it was pretty dope the way they did it. Yes, the story is absolutely retarded, but it worked for what they wanted to do and that’s what counts.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Why not both? One stop shopping.
        Grub Hub might be more apropos.

Comment

Short review: Tons of fun, best CGI I’ve seen in awhile, probably 90% of what I wanted. Perfect movie if you want to turn your brain off and enjoy a high T visual spectacle.

Also, ibleed mentioned the mechagodzilla reveal and worried it might harm the overall movie, but it was pretty dope the way they did it. Yes, the story is absolutely retarded, but it worked for what they wanted to do and that’s what counts.
          Did they make one of them a female? I seem to remember hearing that in the trailer at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Did they make one of them a female? I seem to remember hearing that in the trailer at some point.
            I don’t think so, but I’d be lying if I told you I paid close attention to the story. My advice, get baked and enjoy the ride.

Comment

I don’t think so, but I’d be lying if I told you I paid close attention to the story. My advice, get baked and enjoy the ride.
              Pretty solid advice for all moments

Comment

Comment

LMFAO - This movie is going to be a hit in China - because all three team up against Hong Kong

Comment

LMFAO. Kong spends more time on his back than Riley Reid. I dont care what the movie says and does, Godzilla won just off of that alone

Comment

Comment

Yeah, Zilla' bitched Kong.

Comment

Originally posted by ibleed View Post

LMFAO. Kong spends more time on his back than Riley Reid. I dont care what the movie says and does, Godzilla won just off of that alone
                          He just wanted a tummy rub.

Comment

Working...
                          X