Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godzilla vs Kong

The greatest movie of all time releases tomorrow. How are you planning on celebrating this monumental achievement?

By never watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
      By never watching it.
      Gonna be too busy sucking dick?

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Gonna be too busy sucking dick?
        Pays better than Uber.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
          Pays better than Uber.
          Why not both? One stop shopping.

Comment

Why not both? One stop shopping.
            Some uber drivers have complimentary bottles of water. Some uber drivers offer you a charging cable. Riker offer BJs with a smile.....all for that 6 Star rating

Comment

After seeing the Mechagodzilla trailer, I now have literally zero expectation that there will be a winner and fully expect godzilla and kong to end up being besties and "both" winning in the end.

Fucking Hollywood.

Comment

The draw of Godzilla movies was their unintentional hilarity. Even the Matthew Broderick movie wasn't serious. Trying to turn this into something really serial isn't going to result in a movie worth watching.

Comment

Will there be a sequel?

Comment

We marveled at Jurassic Park and Star Wars and Avatar - but fucking hollywood has ruined special effects with movies like Transformers, Godzilla. It actually gives me a headache trying to keep track of the action

Comment

Originally posted by ibleed View Post
                      After seeing the Mechagodzilla trailer, I now have literally zero expectation that there will be a winner and fully expect godzilla and kong to end up being besties and "both" winning in the end.

Fucking Hollywood.
                      I feel like you’re the kind of guy that could be offered a threesome with 10/10 twins and bitch about how they have brown hair instead of blonde.

We get to see amazing modern day CGI animate giant monsters beating the shit out of each other, and you’re concerned about the plot?! As long as they aren’t ass fucking each other or changing genders, this is a 100% slam dunk.
                      Last edited by tOSUfanboi2; 03-30-2021, 05:34 PM.

Comment

I feel like you’re the kind of guy that could be offered a threesome with 10/10 twins and bitch about how they have brown hair instead of blonde.

We get to see amazing modern day CGI animate giant monsters beating the shit out of each other, and you’re concerned about the plot?! As long as they aren’t ass fucking each other or changing genders, this is a 100% slam dunk.
                        When it was first announced, I was excited as fuck.

When I saw the first trailer, I was excited as fuck.

When I saw the mechagodzilla trailer, I was saying "fuck".

I wanted to see Godzilla vs. Kong....not Godzilla vs. Kong for the first act and a half, then transition to "Godzilla and Kong superfriends vs Mechagodzilla". Come the fuck on man, if I wanted Mechagodzilla, have Godzilla solo that mothatfucka. But since Hollywood needs sequels, we can't have Godzilla roflstomping another title character.

Comment

Originally posted by ibleed View Post

When it was first announced, I was excited as fuck.

When I saw the first trailer, I was excited as fuck.

When I saw the mechagodzilla trailer, I was saying "fuck".

I wanted to see Godzilla vs. Kong....not Godzilla vs. Kong for the first act and a half, then transition to "Godzilla and Kong superfriends vs Mechagodzilla". Come the fuck on man, if I wanted Mechagodzilla, have Godzilla solo that mothatfucka. But since Hollywood needs sequels, we can't have Godzilla roflstomping another title character.
                          Entirely depends on how Mechagodzilla is depicted I guess. I’m psyched either way, because this stuff is as close to a childhood wish come true as I’ve ever had. When I tell people I was into Godzilla as a kid, they think it’s the same way everyone else was. No, I had dozens of toys, all the movies on tape, a fricking cardboard cut out of the man himself in my room, etc. I was ALL IN, so now that these monsters I loved watching so much as a kid are being animated to this extent, I couldn’t be happier.

Also, for any of you that haven’t seen it: Watch Godzilla Final Wars, preferably intoxicated. If you don’t laugh your ass off, you’re not human.

Comment

What this thread really did for me was remind me to sign up for HBOMax now that I'm settled in my new location.

Comment

Timing is everything

Comment

Working...
                              X