Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by worldofx View Post

Saved Georgia's economy though.
    You don’t remember Georgia’s historic movie history?

Comment

Anyone remember Unfaithful? That was a sexy fuckin' movie; I don't care what anyone says. Diane Lane worked in that role...God bless her.

So, at the 2:20:00 mark, Superman's mom walks into the hallway...Total flashback to Unfaithful...I was waiting for the greasy frogman to come through the door to press her against the wall...Or Amy Adams, for that matter...Alas, another reason this movie isn't really that good.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
        Anyone remember Unfaithful? That was a sexy fuckin' movie; I don't care what anyone says. Diane Lane worked in that role...God bless her.

So, at the 2:20:00 mark, Superman's mom walks into the hallway...Total flashback to Unfaithful...I was waiting for the greasy frogman to come through the door to press her against the wall...Or Amy Adams, for that matter...Alas, another reason this movie isn't really that good.
        She’s one of those women I feel like had a window for me. There was a period where she was extremely hot in a weird sort of way, and then it just sort of ended.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

She’s one of those women I feel like had a window for me. There was a period where she was extremely hot in a weird sort of way, and then it just sort of ended.
          Well, yeah...She got old...All hotness has an expiration date...The rad bit about her is she wasn't even hot until her late 30s....

I'd still smash on her 60th birthday

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

Well, yeah...She got old...All hotness has an expiration date...The rad bit about her is she wasn't even hot until her late 30s....

I'd still smash on her 60th birthday
            That’s what I’m saying though, she had a weird hot zone. Most women there’s a clear rise, peak, and decline in a certain age range, but she didn’t have that.

Comment

I choose to believe Mary Steenburgen still hasn't hit her peak.

Worship

Comment

Smokey and the Bandit is the greatest movie to be filmed in Georgia.

Comment

finally done

1. Polished turd.
                  2. Superman is still the laziest character in the history of comics.
                  3. Those fucking song choices.

Glad that shit's over

Comment

Working...
                  X