Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Truman Show

Watched this again this evening, and I’d forgotten how good that movie is. Anyone have any older movies like this that they can suggest that I may have forgotten?

There was that awful Matthew McConaughey rip off.

Comment

If you like Ed Harris go back and watch The Abyss.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
        Watched this again this evening, and I’d forgotten how good that movie is. Anyone have any older movies like this that they can suggest that I may have forgotten?
        Vacationed and been in a wedding in the town that was filmed. The market looks the same as a decade ago and all the homes look the same. Kind of weird with shit loads of money floating around. Literally ferraris and lambos sitting outside Bud and Alleys.

Comment

Tombstone, Good will Hunting, watched The Natural with my boys.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Some solid suggestions here.

Haven’t seen The Abyss in... damn I don’t even know how long. I’ll definitely have to watch that again.

Comment

Out of Sight

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                Tombstone, Good will Hunting, watched The Natural with my boys.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                Tombstone is on one of the commercial movie channels right now. I’ve got sucked into it twice already the last few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

Tombstone is on one of the commercial movie channels right now. I’ve got sucked into it twice already the last few weeks.
                  Tombstone is one of those Hollywood oddities in that it is entertaining and also one of the more accurate depictions of the Earp-Clanton feud.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

I can quote the entire movie line for line, just like Blazing Saddles.

My life's work

Comment

My life's work
                      I could probably do Caddyshack.

Comment

My life's work
                        My favorite composer is Frederic "Fucking" Chopin.

Comment

Add in Apollo 13 and Enemy at the Gates and make it an Ed Harris marathon.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post

Tombstone is one of those Hollywood oddities in that it is entertaining and also one of the more accurate depictions of the Earp-Clanton feud.
                            My favorite depiction of the Earp's was Deadwood...and how big of dbags they actually were.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
                              Add in Apollo 13 and Enemy at the Gates and make it an Ed Harris marathon.
                              Love Enemy at the Gates. I might go watch that now.

Comment

Working...
                              X