Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Truman Show

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Truman Show

    Watched this again this evening, and I’d forgotten how good that movie is. Anyone have any older movies like this that they can suggest that I may have forgotten?

  • #2
    There was that awful Matthew McConaughey rip off.

    Comment


    • #3
      If you like Ed Harris go back and watch The Abyss.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
        Watched this again this evening, and I’d forgotten how good that movie is. Anyone have any older movies like this that they can suggest that I may have forgotten?
        Vacationed and been in a wedding in the town that was filmed. The market looks the same as a decade ago and all the homes look the same. Kind of weird with shit loads of money floating around. Literally ferraris and lambos sitting outside Bud and Alleys.

        Comment


        • #5
          Tombstone, Good will Hunting, watched The Natural with my boys.

          Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • #6
            Some solid suggestions here.

            Haven’t seen The Abyss in... damn I don’t even know how long. I’ll definitely have to watch that again.

            Comment


            • #7
              Out of Sight

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                Tombstone, Good will Hunting, watched The Natural with my boys.

                Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                Tombstone is on one of the commercial movie channels right now. I’ve got sucked into it twice already the last few weeks.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

                  Tombstone is on one of the commercial movie channels right now. I’ve got sucked into it twice already the last few weeks.
                  Tombstone is one of those Hollywood oddities in that it is entertaining and also one of the more accurate depictions of the Earp-Clanton feud.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

                    Tombstone is on one of the commercial movie channels right now. I’ve got sucked into it twice already the last few weeks.
                    I can quote the entire movie line for line, just like Blazing Saddles.

                    My life's work

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

                      I can quote the entire movie line for line, just like Blazing Saddles.

                      My life's work
                      I could probably do Caddyshack.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

                        I can quote the entire movie line for line, just like Blazing Saddles.

                        My life's work
                        My favorite composer is Frederic "Fucking" Chopin.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Add in Apollo 13 and Enemy at the Gates and make it an Ed Harris marathon.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by riker7 View Post

                            Tombstone is one of those Hollywood oddities in that it is entertaining and also one of the more accurate depictions of the Earp-Clanton feud.
                            My favorite depiction of the Earp's was Deadwood...and how big of dbags they actually were.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
                              Add in Apollo 13 and Enemy at the Gates and make it an Ed Harris marathon.
                              Love Enemy at the Gates. I might go watch that now.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X