Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Seuss is on the chopping block

We are rapidly accelerating towards peak insanity. This society simply can’t last much longer when this is the kind of shit people are devoting their time to. People are so addicted to outrage and offense that they’re digging through old children’s books to try and get their fix. We’re fucked bros.

This thread offends me.

Comment

Look, man. If you're upset about OBVIOUSLY racist imagery being "cancelled", maybe that says something about you.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
        Look, man. If you're upset about OBVIOUSLY racist imagery being "cancelled", maybe that says something about you.
        Such weak bait.

Next.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Such weak bait.

Next.
          Wasnt' me.

Comment

I feel much safer now that Dr Seuss has been "cancelled"...what a generation of pussies

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post
              I feel much safer now that Dr Seuss has been "cancelled"...what a generation of pussies
              If I was one of his heirs, I’d start producing posthumous works that I “found” in my grandfathers collection. Shit like “Horton Hates A Pussy” and “One Snowflake, Two Snowflake”
              Last edited by tOSUfanboi2; 03-03-2021, 03:47 PM.

Comment

If I was one of his heirs, I’d start producing posthumous works that I “found” in my grandfathers collection. Shit like “Horton Hates A Pussy” and “One Snowflake, Two Snowflake”
                Except it was his foundation that caved. Theyre the pussies enabling this insanity.

Sadly, theyre also the ones raking in the cash now that Suess books have spiked on Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

Except it was his foundation that caved. Theyre the pussies enabling this insanity.

Sadly, theyre also the ones raking in the cash now that Suess books have spiked on Amazon.
                  Or the 3rd party sellers, but whatever.

Comment

I'm offended that I have no clue what this shit is about.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post
                      I'm offended that I have no clue what this shit is about.
                      A bunch of losers with nothing better to do during quarantine decided to read Dr Seuss’ entire catalogue, found out it was racist because of course they think it is, and now they’re pulling some of his books. If you have any of the books being banned in good condition for whatever reason, I’d suggest holding on to them.

Comment

A bunch of losers with nothing better to do during quarantine decided to read Dr Seuss’ entire catalogue, found out it was racist because of course they think it is, and now they’re pulling some of his books. If you have any of the books being banned in good condition for whatever reason, I’d suggest holding on to them.
                        Good idea, but I doubt I would have any left at this point. They would have been donated or handed down.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

Good idea, but I doubt I would have any left at this point. They would have been donated or handed down.
                          They weren't really popular either, it's almost like society had already deemed those books irrelevant yet someone's vag got sand in it because they even existed in the first place.

One thing these idiots digging into the past really need to figure out, and soon, is that it's best to let some things in the past stay there.

Comment

Being offended and being offended by the offended is it’s own industry at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                              Being offended and being offended by the offended is it’s own industry at this point.
                              I don’t get offended. Amused, mildly annoyed, exasperated with how fucking hopeless humanity seems to be, but offended isn’t a feeling I’m familiar with.

Comment

Working...
                              X