• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sctrojan
    replied
    Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

What the fuck is wrong with you?
    He said fuck this gay world.....and what the fuck is wrong with being gay? You're not homophobic.

And I did say I was sorry to hear the news. If Hookems is sad his cousin died - he shouldn't lash out at the gays. They had nothing to do with it.
    Last edited by sctrojan; 02-21-2021, 11:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FuqMizzou
    replied
    Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Sorry, I should’ve specified. He choked on a piece of food while he was eating lunch with his dad (my uncle), and my uncle wasn’t able to save him. Total freak accident.

My uncle is, understandably, a complete fucking mess right now, but he’s got a lot of people watching over him and keeping him company.
    Yeah that is crazy to hear man, and I'm sorry. You know yourself having a kid you worry about freak shit like this all the time.

I went downstairs last night and my 11 year old was boxing with my 11 year old with gloves on. Mind you I have gloves because we have a heavy bag not so they can spar. I look at the 9 year old and he has red marks on his temple. Boxing at our house has ended.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Sorry to hear that but was he gay?
    What the fuck is wrong with you?

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied
    Only 36 years old. Fuck this gay world.
    Sorry to hear that but was he gay?

Leave a comment:

• TTURedRaider
    replied
    Sorry to hear that man. My condolences.

Leave a comment:

• BChris
    replied
    Originally posted by Nash View Post
    Sorry to hear that, man. Losing family members sucks. Losing them unexpectedly like that just adds to the pain.
    Indeed. My condolances tOSUfanboi2

Leave a comment:

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied
    Originally posted by Nash View Post
    Sorry to hear that, man. Losing family members sucks. Losing them unexpectedly like that just adds to the pain.
    I just can’t imagine having to watch your son die and not being able to save him.

Leave a comment:

• Nash
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied

Sorry, I should’ve specified. He choked on a piece of food while he was eating lunch with his dad (my uncle), and my uncle wasn’t able to save him. Total freak accident.

My uncle is, understandably, a complete fucking mess right now, but he’s got a lot of people watching over him and keeping him company.
    That’s worse than the things I mentioned. Sorry to hear.

Leave a comment:

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied
    Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
    Sorry to hear. Was this like a fight or was he murdered?

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    Sorry to hear. Was this like a fight or was he murdered?

Leave a comment:

• daCat
    replied
    Sorry for your loss. Far too young.

Leave a comment:

• ivegostdacityblues
    replied
    Man, what a shitty way that must be to go. Sorry to hear that, way too young.

Leave a comment:

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied
    Originally posted by JTrain View Post
    Good god man. Condolences
    Thank you. I wasn’t super close with him like I am some of my other cousins (I’ve got like 20, big family) but it still hurts pretty bad. I mean, this is the guy I played through Shadows of the Empire with on the N64 when we were kids, and he’s just gone? Just a damn shame.

Leave a comment:

• Deschet
    replied
    That sucks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X