Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cousin choked to death

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cousin choked to death

    Only 36 years old. Fuck this gay world.

  • #2
    Good god man. Condolences

    Comment


    • #3
      That sucks.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by JTrain View Post
        Good god man. Condolences
        Thank you. I wasn’t super close with him like I am some of my other cousins (I’ve got like 20, big family) but it still hurts pretty bad. I mean, this is the guy I played through Shadows of the Empire with on the N64 when we were kids, and he’s just gone? Just a damn shame.

        Comment


        • #5
          Man, what a shitty way that must be to go. Sorry to hear that, way too young.

          Comment


          • #6
            Sorry for your loss. Far too young.

            Comment


            • #7
              Sorry to hear. Was this like a fight or was he murdered?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                Sorry to hear. Was this like a fight or was he murdered?
                Sorry, I should’ve specified. He choked on a piece of food while he was eating lunch with his dad (my uncle), and my uncle wasn’t able to save him. Total freak accident.

                My uncle is, understandably, a complete fucking mess right now, but he’s got a lot of people watching over him and keeping him company.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                  Sorry, I should’ve specified. He choked on a piece of food while he was eating lunch with his dad (my uncle), and my uncle wasn’t able to save him. Total freak accident.

                  My uncle is, understandably, a complete fucking mess right now, but he’s got a lot of people watching over him and keeping him company.
                  That’s worse than the things I mentioned. Sorry to hear.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Sorry to hear that, man. Losing family members sucks. Losing them unexpectedly like that just adds to the pain.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Nash View Post
                      Sorry to hear that, man. Losing family members sucks. Losing them unexpectedly like that just adds to the pain.
                      I just can’t imagine having to watch your son die and not being able to save him.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Nash View Post
                        Sorry to hear that, man. Losing family members sucks. Losing them unexpectedly like that just adds to the pain.
                        Indeed. My condolances tOSUfanboi2

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Sorry to hear that man. My condolences.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                            Only 36 years old. Fuck this gay world.
                            Sorry to hear that but was he gay?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

                              Sorry to hear that but was he gay?
                              What the fuck is wrong with you?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X