Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cancel Culture Meets FVSports

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

    I don’t think most people are pussies, I just think the people who are have a much bigger voice than they used to.
    Or should.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by riker7 View Post
      If you want to see what would happen express a contrary view on Reddit. You get a lot of misspelled and poorly worded insults.
      I got banned from Mariners reddit for saying Kyle Seager was overpaid and that teams should be honest about service time, LMFAO.
      Last edited by General_Grantlocks; 02-26-2021, 05:54 PM.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

        I got banned from Mariners reddit for saying Kyle Seager was overpaid and that teams should be honest about service time, LMFAO.
        I wasn't banned but I made a post wondering if the Tesla roadster Elon shot into space would hit the moon. There were a lot of Teslas running into things at the time. The response was comical and I haven't spent much time there since.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by riker7 View Post
          I wasn't banned but I made a post wondering if the Tesla roadster Elon shot into space would hit the moon. There were a lot of Teslas running into things at the time. The response was comical and I haven't spent much time there since.
          Reddit is fucking retarded. 4chan is a million times better, just stay off of pol and what not.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

            Reddit is fucking retarded. 4chan is a million times better, just stay off of pol and what not.
            I only go on Reddit for the video game boards. I also giggle at the posts on WSB

            Comment


            • #21
              Just to let you know - lot of you are trying to Cancel SCTrojan here. I've been threatened with 7 day vacations to perma bannings.

              Fuq can you fix up the registration process so that I can fucking create a new account just in case?

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                Just to let you know - lot of you are trying to Cancel SCTrojan here. I've been threatened with 7 day vacations to perma bannings.

                Fuq can you fix up the registration process so that I can fucking create a new account just in case?
                Why would anyone ban you? You're the board mascot.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                  Why would anyone ban you? You're the board mascot.
                  Nobody has 29,300+ posts on this board - you people owe me money for keeping this board alive and generating all that ad revenue. Daddy wants a cut of the income!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X