Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I don’t think most people are pussies, I just think the people who are have a much bigger voice than they used to.
    Or should.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
      If you want to see what would happen express a contrary view on Reddit. You get a lot of misspelled and poorly worded insults.
      I got banned from Mariners reddit for saying Kyle Seager was overpaid and that teams should be honest about service time, LMFAO.
      Last edited by General_Grantlocks; 02-26-2021, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

I got banned from Mariners reddit for saying Kyle Seager was overpaid and that teams should be honest about service time, LMFAO.
        I wasn't banned but I made a post wondering if the Tesla roadster Elon shot into space would hit the moon. There were a lot of Teslas running into things at the time. The response was comical and I haven't spent much time there since.

Comment

I wasn't banned but I made a post wondering if the Tesla roadster Elon shot into space would hit the moon. There were a lot of Teslas running into things at the time. The response was comical and I haven't spent much time there since.
          Reddit is fucking retarded. 4chan is a million times better, just stay off of pol and what not.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Reddit is fucking retarded. 4chan is a million times better, just stay off of pol and what not.
            I only go on Reddit for the video game boards. I also giggle at the posts on WSB

Comment

Just to let you know - lot of you are trying to Cancel SCTrojan here. I've been threatened with 7 day vacations to perma bannings.

Fuq can you fix up the registration process so that I can fucking create a new account just in case?

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                Just to let you know - lot of you are trying to Cancel SCTrojan here. I've been threatened with 7 day vacations to perma bannings.

Fuq can you fix up the registration process so that I can fucking create a new account just in case?
                Why would anyone ban you? You're the board mascot.

Comment

Why would anyone ban you? You're the board mascot.
                  Nobody has 29,300+ posts on this board - you people owe me money for keeping this board alive and generating all that ad revenue. Daddy wants a cut of the income!

Comment

Working...
                  X