Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancel Culture Meets FVSports

So after seeing Gina Carano got "cancelled" yesterday, it got me thinking...how many snowflakes on social media would have been able to last a single day here when it was in its prime?

-Here folks, meet Gator. Gator, explain to the people your views on women

What did she say or post exactly? The article I read was kind of vague and just quoted Disney.

Comment

It’s a pretty well documented fact that expressing anything but glowing praise about the Jews is strictly forbidden. God forbid you compare the chosen people to us lowly goyim.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
        What did she say or post exactly? The article I read was kind of vague and just quoted Disney.
        ”Jews were beaten in the streets, not by Nazi soldiers but by their neighbors…even by children. Because history is edited, most people today don’t realize that to get to the point where Nazi soldiers could easily round up thousands of Jews, the government first made their own neighbors hate them simply for being Jews. How is that any different from hating someone for their political views,” she wrote.
        Otherwise known in the real world as “nothing anyone actually gives a shit about”, but this is Disney/Hollywood.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Otherwise known in the real world as “nothing anyone actually gives a shit about”, but this is Disney/Hollywood.
          I come from the school of it’s never good to compare your situation with the whole Jewish people/Nazi/holocaust thing, but that’s just me.

Comment

If you want to see what would happen express a contrary view on Reddit. You get a lot of misspelled and poorly worded insults.

Comment

Goodwin's law and people need to stop pretending like they're a discriminated class because of their political views, whatever they may be.

Also, fuck Disney.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

Goodwin's law and people need to stop pretending like they're a discriminated class because of their political views, whatever they may be.

Also, fuck Disney.
                I just get tired of their fucking whining about muh sixty gorillion Jews like nobody else has suffered in history.

Comment

Can we just stick 6 million non-Jewish Germans in a furnace and call it even?

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post
                    Can we just stick 6 million non-Jewish Germans in a furnace and call it even?
                    You know there are a bunch of Blacks and Turks in Germany today - what the fuck did they have to do with Nazi germany?

Comment

I just get tired of their fucking whining about muh sixty gorillion Jews like nobody else has suffered in history.
                      According to the foremost authority on culture, Reddit, Whites and Asians have never suffered ever in the history of ever.

Comment

Originally posted by ibleed View Post

According to the foremost authority on culture, Reddit, Whites and Asians have never suffered ever in the history of ever.
                        Asians have had hate crimes against them go through the roof this past year...which reddit also informs us...yet somehow they've never suffered like Genghis Khan didn't rape an entire continent.

Comment

As far as the OP..I saw something on Twitter the other day(which also trigger a LOT of snowflakes), but it was essentially, "how did a generation raised on South Park and Family Guy become a nation of snowflakes and pussies when it comes to humor?"

When I started seeing people lose their shit at Dave Chapelle, I knew we'd gone too far.

Some stuff about race and gender is fucking funny. Sometimes humor offends people.

I think..well..there'd be a lot of tears and hillarious threats to sue the site and whatnot.
                          Last edited by General_Grantlocks; 02-26-2021, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
                            As far as the OP..I saw something on Twitter the other day(which also trigger a LOT of snowflakes), but it was essentially, "how did a generation raised on South Park and Family Guy become a nation of snowflakes and pussies when it comes to humor?"

When I started seeing people lose their shit at Dave Chapelle, I knew we'd gone too far.

Some stuff about race and gender is fucking funny. Sometimes humor offends people.

I think..well..there'd be a lot of tears and hillarious threats to sue the site and whatnot.
                            I don’t think most people are pussies, I just think the people who are have a much bigger voice than they used to.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                              If you want to see what would happen express a contrary view on Reddit. You get a lot of misspelled and poorly worded insults.
                              Same for twitter and Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X