Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football Revamped - A Complete Modding Guide (NCAA 2014 with updated content)

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boomie View Post
    Speaking of, I just paid $81 on ebay for xbox 360 College Hoops 2K8 ivegostdacityblues
    I wish we had something like this for hoops

Comment

Originally posted by samnite View Post

I wish we had something like this for hoops
      Yeah I know that OperationSports still does Roster Updates for it every year

Comment

Originally posted by nutt View Post
        Fuck the Emulator. I got this shit working on my PS3.
        I have a crap-ton of PSN stuff on my account and a lot of PS3 games backlogged. I don't want to risk bricking my console or getting my account banned. I am intrigued by the ability to just dump all my PS3 discs to an external HD and run them from there though. Maybe I should buy a used PS3 to hack just for experimentation.

Comment

Yeah I know that OperationSports still does Roster Updates for it every year
          Those guys deserve medals

Comment

Speaking of, I just paid $81 on ebay for xbox 360 College Hoops 2K8 ivegostdacityblues
            Good year, when KU shit all over Calapari and Memphis.

Comment

Jesus Fuck. I remember hating my life when I sold this game ten years ago. I found ROMs for APF 2K8, NCAA BB10, and NCAA FB14 all to load onto my PS3.

Comment

Originally posted by samnite View Post

I have a crap-ton of PSN stuff on my account and a lot of PS3 games backlogged. I don't want to risk bricking my console or getting my account banned. I am intrigued by the ability to just dump all my PS3 discs to an external HD and run them from there though. Maybe I should buy a used PS3 to hack just for experimentation.
                My PS4 still logs me into the PSN. My PSN account is not banned. Just don't overdo the HEN/Multiman stuff. I loaded a bunch of PS1 games I downloaded.

Comment

Originally posted by nutt View Post

My PS4 still logs me into the PSN. My PSN account is not banned. Just don't overdo the HEN/Multiman stuff. I loaded a bunch of PS1 games I downloaded.
                  I have downloaded Retroarch on my XBOX Series X. It is currently able to play up through PS2/Gamecube era. I am hoping we get a PS3 emulator working on it eventually. The system seems like it should be powerful enough to emulate PS3 since it is basically a high end computer. I hope RPCS3 can be optimized to run on it.

Comment

Haha, that’s awesome. Pat Cathethis was so OP in that game for St Joes.

Comment

Late to the party here but this is such a beauty on PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Silky_Johnson View Post
                        Late to the party here but this is such a beauty on PC.
                        I hope EA talks to the dudes behind this mod and they can work together somehow on making the real game better. NIL will hopefully mean we get real players and not have to deal with the generic roster nonsense every year.

Comment

Working...
                        X