Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football Revamped - A Complete Modding Guide (NCAA 2014 with updated content)

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football Revamped - A Complete Modding Guide (NCAA 2014 with updated content)

https://www.reddit.com/r/NCAAFBserie...modding_guide/

I own the game on PS3 but not really sure I want to mod the console just to do this. The option of running the game on a computer via an emulator though seems appealing but not sure if multiplayer/online would work. The updated art/rosters look pretty cool though. This could be a cool way of playing solo on a computer with a better controller than the dualshock 3 with 4K graphics.

Last edited by samnite; 01-06-2021, 02:17 PM.

Originally posted by samnite View Post

I own the game on PS3 but not really sure I want to mod the console just to do this. The option of running the game on a computer via an emulator though seems appealing but not sure if multiplayer/online would work. The updated art/rosters look pretty cool though. This could be a cool way of playing solo on a computer with a better controller than the dualshock 3 with 4K graphics.

Thanks for the link, although it's only a matter of time before Ed O'Banon sues them

Comment

It would have been interesting to see Malzahn’s playbook on there. Shotgun, one man to the right, motion the te to take a direct snap to lateral to a wr who is then throwing to the qb into triple coverage.

Comment

It's a nice upgrade.

Comment

I had issues getting it to work on the PC. Crashed a lot so I removed it.

I'm going to put this on my PS3 eventually.

Comment

I'll really keep it if they ever figure out how to add a playoff. But I'm not sure they can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
              It would have been interesting to see Malzahn’s playbook on there. Shotgun, one man to the right, motion the te to take a direct snap to lateral to a wr who is then throwing to the qb into triple coverage.
              Somehow it took Saban like 5 years to figure this out.

Comment

I got it to work on my PC. It is really nice and comes with the latest rosters in the mod itself so no need to put in a different roster. I definitely think PC is the best way to go since PS3 emulation seems to be maturing nicely and mods are much easier to implement on a computer than a console.

Comment

I added the mods. My season ended due to Covid.

Comment

I downloaded a copy for RPCS3 but can't get it to run... might be all of my PC's that aren't work machines are too old for it.

My cousin is going to mod my 360 for this.

Comment

Originally posted by nutt View Post
                      I downloaded a copy for RPCS3 but can't get it to run... might be all of my PC's that aren't work machines are too old for it.

My cousin is going to mod my 360 for this.
                      What graphics card do you have? Does your system run the NCAA 14 game via RPCS3 without the mod?

Comment

What graphics card do you have? Does your system run the NCAA 14 game via RPCS3 without the mod?
                        It actually freezes at the "Press X to continue" and I use my wired 360 controller for calibration. It uses whichever is default for RPCS3 and its not a Vulkan based.

Comment

Originally posted by nutt View Post

It actually freezes at the "Press X to continue" and I use my wired 360 controller for calibration. It uses whichever is default for RPCS3 and its not a Vulkan based.
                          I had the same problem and it turned out the issue was the roster file I had copied into the folder. I reinstalled RPCS3 and added the game and tested it out without the mod and it ran fine. From there I realized the issue wasn't with my computer being able to run the game. I then uninstalled it and re-installed RPCS3 and added the game with the mod and it worked. I have a "NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070" in my laptop. I think this requires a good graphics card to run smoothly.

Comment

Fuck the Emulator. I got this shit working on my PS3.

Comment

Speaking of, I just paid $81 on ebay for xbox 360 College Hoops 2K8 ivegostdacityblues

Comment

Working...
                              X