Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Youtube Videos Take You Down The Rabbit Hole

You start watching one video, and when you look up 2 hours have passed and you have no idea why you sat there and watched such a large amount of videos.

Me in order:

1. Tornado videos
    2. Reaction videos to Bill Burr, Bert Kreischer, Carlin, Chappelle, (most comics I like)
    3. Poisonous snake videos
    4. Video game reactions/gameplay

Those are the ones that hit me the hardest and suck most of my time away when I don't pay attention. What are some of yours?

Mechanical repair/fabrication
    Tech, especially in automation
    Just about anything dealing with history

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post
      Mechanical repair/fabrication
      Tech, especially in automation
      Just about anything dealing with history
      Have you watched these?

Love this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post

Have you watched these?

Love this dude.
        Yep, watched them both already.

It's funny that I was watching a video of recent history involving old steam locomotives when you made this thread. (it's still running).

Comment

As much as it shames me- Judge Rinder clips. Think Judge Judy but a foppish British guy.
          Also, Hell's Kitchen highlights.

Beyond that, glacial calvings and himalayan mountain climbs.

Been watching a lot of wrestling shoots lately. Not so much of the "this guys an asshole" stuff, but more backstage stories of how they pulled off the more memorable moment.s

Comment

Hickok 45

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvB...qtgDeLpD-yTtfg

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post
              You start watching one video, and when you look up 2 hours have passed and you have no idea why you sat there and watched such a large amount of videos.

Me in order:

1. Tornado videos
              2. Reaction videos to Bill Burr, Bert Kreischer, Carlin, Chappelle, (most comics I like)
              3. Poisonous snake videos
              4. Video game reactions/gameplay

Those are the ones that hit me the hardest and suck most of my time away when I don't pay attention. What are some of yours?
              I recently found this creator xylafoxlin who was making kayaks and canoes. That was several hours down the rabbit hole. If you're into engineering and flying, I highly recommend Mike Pattey. That dude is an idol to me.

Comment

Some channels I have wasted many an hour binge watching of late.

Biographics - Segments on various historical figures,

The Spiffing Brit - Exploits in video games

It'sAGundam - Basically rails on THOTS.

Comment

Bruh, it’s 2020. We use TikTok now for video rabbit holes.

Comment

Lately it's been a mix of:

Gordon Ramsay
                    Hot Ones
                    Stand-up comedy
                    Jackass

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
                      Bruh, it’s 2020. We use TikTok now for video rabbit holes.
                      Go fuck yourself you young millennial fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Gyle View Post
                        Lately it's been a mix of:

Gordon Ramsay
                        Hot Ones
                        Stand-up comedy
                        Jackass
                        Yeah...That list is pretty spot-on to mine, as well.

Beyond that, I rabbit hole classic wrestling videos (WWE's YouTube channel is a motherfucking gold mine).

I also follow a few aviation channels, so those deep dives are especially nerdy.

Besides Ramsay and Hot Ones, Babish is a staple, along with the other NYC-based food shows like Munchies and whatnot. So, food + travel = tons of random "Walking down the streets of Buttfuckistan, I ate this" videos...Which leads me to Google Flights to see what it takes to get to Buttfuckistan...Then to check if Hilton has a property there...All because some asshole with a GoPro felt like sharing the best kofta he ever ate, and my dumbass was intrigued.

Comment

Little kids falling off of bicycles.

Comment

I watch political commercials for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

Yeah...That list is pretty spot-on to mine, as well.

Beyond that, I rabbit hole classic wrestling videos (WWE's YouTube channel is a motherfucking gold mine).

I also follow a few aviation channels, so those deep dives are especially nerdy.

Besides Ramsay and Hot Ones, Babish is a staple, along with the other NYC-based food shows like Munchies and whatnot. So, food + travel = tons of random "Walking down the streets of Buttfuckistan, I ate this" videos...Which leads me to Google Flights to see what it takes to get to Buttfuckistan...Then to check if Hilton has a property there...All because some asshole with a GoPro felt like sharing the best kofta he ever ate, and my dumbass was intrigued.
                              Yep, Babish is definitely in there, too. Also all it takes is one Matt Stonie video (even if I have to watch most of it on mute) popping up in the YouTube recommendations for me to end up watching a bunch of competitive eating challenges.

Comment

Working...
                              X