• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish your family the best, bellefay.

Comment

God rest her soul.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
        My mom died this afternoon. I was peaceful with it. She’s suffered for so long with chemotherapy, I’m glad she’s in a better place.
        Like others have said, sorry for your loss man. At least she is not suffering in pain now. Best wishes to your family.

Comment

I appreciate the kind words.

We dealt with everything then watched the Braves game with her sister. Actually got to sleep for once. All this with Covid-19 is interesting but thankfully she had most of her end of life stuff in order. I’m the executor for her estate so if anyone has any suggestions for that, let me know.

Again, thanks. We’ve all eknown or actually know each other for years so I’m sincere when I say this.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
            I appreciate the kind words.

We dealt with everything then watched the Braves game with her sister. Actually got to sleep for once. All this with Covid-19 is interesting but thankfully she had most of her end of life stuff in order. I’m the executor for her estate so if anyone has any suggestions for that, let me know.

Again, thanks. We’ve all eknown or actually know each other for years so I’m sincere when I say this.
            Do you have siblings?

Comment

I’m sorry for your loss.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

Do you have siblings?
                sister

Comment

So sorry bellefay. Hope you guys are doing alright.

Comment

Working...
                  X