X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresneck
    replied
    Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

Not gonna do that. Going to Vegas for the Eagles game out there…but maybe session IPA’s and seltzers during football watching vs triple IPAs.
    Seven Ps...I dig it.

Leave a comment:

• ivegostdacityblues
    replied
    Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

Sober October is right around the corner...Just sayin'

Not gonna do that. Going to Vegas for the Eagles game out there…but maybe session IPA’s and seltzers during football watching vs triple IPAs.

Leave a comment:

• Deschet
    replied

Nice try.

Just kidding.

Kill yourself yet?
    Trojan’s stupidity may be immortal. Like a black hole, sucking all intelligent thought into the abyss. When you stare into the abyss, the abyss also stares into you.

Leave a comment:

• Fresneck
    replied
    Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Evidently to change hearts and minds of Afghanis - clearly you did a shitty job.
    Nice try.

Just kidding.

Kill yourself yet?

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied

I'm going dry October.

Mufuckahs still have to sleep, you know? Fuck pounding pills. There's a sickeningly high number of pill poppers in this community, and at least 75% is sleeping pills...25 year old physical specimens should not be handed bottles of ambien and the sort. It's very disheartening...But, hey...Why the fuck else were we in Afghanistan for almost 20 years? Drugs...

As for October...Not full-fledged, really...But, kinda' like I did Ramadan. Keep the discipline...Celebrate when the moment/company is right. Eat better - no pork, no fried food, inside the window. I'm gonna' miss the next Ramadan, and I am ready to kill another 15 elbeez, so it is gonna' work. And, it will probably end up closer to 30 if I can actually go dry for a month

And I keep debating whether or not that'll spark further depression and make me drink more down the road, or if I'll celebrate the accomplishment...

I guess we'll see in November.
    Evidently to change hearts and minds of Afghanis - clearly you did a shitty job.

Leave a comment:

• Fresneck
    replied
    Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Oof. Nope.
    I'm going dry October.

Mufuckahs still have to sleep, you know? Fuck pounding pills. There's a sickeningly high number of pill poppers in this community, and at least 75% is sleeping pills...25 year old physical specimens should not be handed bottles of ambien and the sort. It's very disheartening...But, hey...Why the fuck else were we in Afghanistan for almost 20 years? Drugs...

As for October...Not full-fledged, really...But, kinda' like I did Ramadan. Keep the discipline...Celebrate when the moment/company is right. Eat better - no pork, no fried food, inside the window. I'm gonna' miss the next Ramadan, and I am ready to kill another 15 elbeez, so it is gonna' work. And, it will probably end up closer to 30 if I can actually go dry for a month

And I keep debating whether or not that'll spark further depression and make me drink more down the road, or if I'll celebrate the accomplishment...

I guess we'll see in November.

Leave a comment:

• Deschet
    replied

Oof. Nope.

Leave a comment:

• Fresneck
    replied
    Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
    To get this thread back on topic, I played basketball for the first time in over a year this weekend. My hooping cardio was predictably worse than normal. My mobility was somehow worse than it’s normal shitty self. I am still a much better FT shooter than Ben Simmons,

Time to set an ambitious football season of losing 20lbs, which would put me back at my marathon weight but might as well set big goals.

Leave a comment:

• ivegostdacityblues
    replied
    To get this thread back on topic, I played basketball for the first time in over a year this weekend. My hooping cardio was predictably worse than normal. My mobility was somehow worse than it’s normal shitty self. I am still a much better FT shooter than Ben Simmons,

Time to set an ambitious football season of losing 20lbs, which would put me back at my marathon weight but might as well set big goals.

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied
    Originally posted by daCat View Post

Not sure what brought this on, but you have nothing to worry about, oh message board messiah. I have zero desire to hang out and be denigrated by a gaggle of hyper-partisan fuckwits. I just find it amusing how months later, certain people still feel the need to cast aspersions.
    Welcome back Brother DaCat - you've been missed.

How's it going bro? Did you do anything constructive while you were away for the past 8 months? Me? Ive been already banned like 3 times since Jan 20th
    Last edited by sctrojan; 09-07-2021, 05:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Fresneck
    replied
    Originally posted by BChris View Post

Lmao, we're chill.
    ice cold

Leave a comment:

• BChris
    replied
    Originally posted by Deschet View Post
    Jesus. Everybody chill the fuck out.
    Lmao, we're chill.

Leave a comment:

• Deschet
    replied
    Jesus. Everybody chill the fuck out.

Leave a comment:

• BChris
    replied

Still not dead?
    Only his soul.

Leave a comment:

• BChris
    replied
    Originally posted by daCat View Post

Imagine how happy you could be if you concentrated on that instead of fueling bitterness over what I do with my spare time. You could actually expand your joy instead of being creepy.
    I don't give a fuck what you do. Still hanging around?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X