Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How’s your weight during the pandemic?

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Back down to 170.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

      No...It really isn't.
      Not sure what brought this on, but you have nothing to worry about, oh message board messiah. I have zero desire to hang out and be denigrated by a gaggle of hyper-partisan fuckwits. I just find it amusing how months later, certain people still feel the need to cast aspersions.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by daCat View Post

        Not sure what brought this on, but you have nothing to worry about, oh message board messiah. I have zero desire to hang out and be denigrated by a gaggle of hyper-partisan fuckwits. I just find it amusing how months later, certain people still feel the need to cast aspersions.
        Dead yet?

        Comment


        • #49
          * "I have no desire to hang out, so I'll just keep lurking"

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

            Dead yet?
            May 10,000 camel spyders permeate your dreams for a fortnight.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by BChris View Post
              * "I have no desire to hang out, so I'll just keep lurking"
              Imagine how happy you could be if you concentrated on that instead of fueling bitterness over what I do with my spare time. You could actually expand your joy instead of being creepy.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by daCat View Post

                May 10,000 camel spyders permeate your dreams for a fortnight.
                Still not dead?

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

                  Still not dead?
                  Be patient. Using genetics as a metric, your wish may well be granted in approximately 30 years.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by daCat View Post

                    Imagine how happy you could be if you concentrated on that instead of fueling bitterness over what I do with my spare time. You could actually expand your joy instead of being creepy.
                    I don't give a fuck what you do. Still hanging around?

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

                      Still not dead?
                      Only his soul.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Jesus. Everybody chill the fuck out.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Deschet View Post
                          Jesus. Everybody chill the fuck out.
                          Lmao, we're chill.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by BChris View Post

                            Lmao, we're chill.
                            ice cold

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by daCat View Post

                              Not sure what brought this on, but you have nothing to worry about, oh message board messiah. I have zero desire to hang out and be denigrated by a gaggle of hyper-partisan fuckwits. I just find it amusing how months later, certain people still feel the need to cast aspersions.
                              Welcome back Brother DaCat - you've been missed.

                              How's it going bro? Did you do anything constructive while you were away for the past 8 months? Me? Ive been already banned like 3 times since Jan 20th
                              Last edited by sctrojan; 09-07-2021, 05:59 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                To get this thread back on topic, I played basketball for the first time in over a year this weekend. My hooping cardio was predictably worse than normal. My mobility was somehow worse than it’s normal shitty self. I am still a much better FT shooter than Ben Simmons,

                                Time to set an ambitious football season of losing 20lbs, which would put me back at my marathon weight but might as well set big goals.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X