Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

That was kind of my thought as well. Attention whoring with not much talent…..Pauly created the format for social media.
    As for Encino Man, they wouldn't like it because the cave man was only interested in getting laid.

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post

As for Encino Man, they wouldn't like it because the cave man was only interested in getting laid.
      I’m going down the IMDb Encino man rabbit hole and I didn’t realize, the love interest of Sean Astin was the same cute chick from PCU.

Comment

• Originally posted by BChris View Post

I didn't make it 20 minutes.
        I kept saying I was gonna' turn it off...That's why I said I was basically hate fucking my eyes...Sweet Greivis, it was so bad.

Comment

• I Care a Lot (C-)

Mildly entertaining but it's one of those dumb movies that thinks it's smart.

Comment

• Originally posted by worldofx View Post
            I Care a Lot (C-)

Mildly entertaining but it's one of those dumb movies that thinks it's smart.
            FVSports.com official movie?

Comment

• Cry Macho (C-)

Gotta respect Clint for pumping these out at 91 but this one was a little sad to watch.

Comment

Cry Macho (C-)

Gotta respect Clint for pumping these out at 91 but this one was a little sad to watch.
                I was legit worried that would be anyone's reaction...I'll probably still watch...But, I have zero expectation

Comment

• Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (C)

Fucking surreal watching Tony Leung in a Marvel film.

Comment

• The Eyes of Tammy Faye (C-)

This thing just exists in a tonal no man's land. Feels like the only reason it exists is to be an awards vehicle for Chastain.

Comment

• Barb and Star Go to Vista Del Mar (B+)

Wish the entire spy sublot was thrown out because otherwise this was very funny.

Kristen Wiig is one of the few people on Earth who could make this work without it feeling grating.
                      Last edited by worldofx; 09-20-2021, 12:49 PM.

Comment

The Eyes of Tammy Faye (C-)

This thing just exists in a tonal no man's land. Feels like the only reason it exists is to be an awards vehicle for Chastain.
                        I was hoping this would be good. The trailer looked interesting.

Comment

• The Hunt for Red October was on last night. Watched it for a bit. Outside of nuclear subs operating on like dos, movie holds up.

Comment

• Blue Bayou (C)

Fairly well shot and something I wanted to like but this script is a disaster.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                              The Hunt for Red October was on last night. Watched it for a bit. Outside of nuclear subs operating on like dos, movie holds up.
                              It's the only Clancy novel I liked because Ryan wasn't the focus. Ryan is a douche and so is his wife. Read Patriot Games. I was pulling for the terrorists by the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                                It's the only Clancy novel I liked because Ryan wasn't the focus. Ryan is a douche and so is his wife. Read Patriot Games. I was pulling for the terrorists by the end.
                                I just watched the movies. Harrison Ford wearing dad jeans and trying to jump a chopper was great in clear and present danger.

Comment

Working...
                                X