Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

That is utter bullshit - icloud stores all your docs/emails/photos - apple's forcing their BS marketing reality distortion vortex on stupid consumers like you.

better cam? LMFAO better battery? LMFAO better chip? LMFAO @ Bionic - what the fuck does that even mean? Better display? LMFAO - Retina - what does that even mean?

Still pushing lightening connector with a USB C connector on the other end that doesn't plug into any public charge ports at airports?
    Still that same garbage cable that frays around the neck of the connector? where's the outrage?
    Oh dear. Where to even begin?

Yes, there is a continuity between device and cloud storage. But, most people don’t store hundreds of gigabytes in their cloud. Hence the expansion of local storage. Android devices are doing this too, in case you’re unaware.

The camera has a better image sensor that allows the capture of nearly 50% more light, which results in sharper pictures.

The battery is bigger. That means better battery life. The end.

The A15 Bionic Chip is the fastest chip on a phone. You’re getting caught up in the name, which is cute. What does Snapdragon even mean? It’s just lingo, my dude. What’s important is how well it functions. And, I challenge you to find a non-Apple phone with a chip that outperforms the A15.

I’ll wait.

I’m not wild about the Lightning connection. It should be USB C. You know… the same connector Samsung uses that likewise can’t connect to legacy ports at the airport.

I think you’re about 10 years behind the times, my dude. Time to catch up.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
      I bet they added 5 more cameras and took more ports away.

It also doesn't include the $500 charging cable.
      This is vaguely Trojan-esque. Well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

This is vaguely Trojan-esque. Well done.
        more like that's the common perception of apple products

Comment

Oh dear. Where to even begin?

Yes, there is a continuity between device and cloud storage. But, most people don’t store hundreds of gigabytes in their cloud. Hence the expansion of local storage. Android devices are doing this too, in case you’re unaware.

The camera has a better image sensor that allows the capture of nearly 50% more light, which results in sharper pictures.

The battery is bigger. That means better battery life. The end.

The A15 Bionic Chip is the fastest chip on a phone. You’re getting caught up in the name, which is cute. What does Snapdragon even mean? It’s just lingo, my dude. What’s important is how well it functions. And, I challenge you to find a non-Apple phone with a chip that outperforms the A15.

I’ll wait.

I’m not wild about the Lightning connection. It should be USB C. You know… the same connector Samsung uses that likewise can’t connect to legacy ports at the airport.

I think you’re about 10 years behind the times, my dude. Time to catch up.
          Bionic: having artificial body parts, especially electromechanical ones.
          Retina: a layer at the back of the eyeball containing cells that are sensitive to light and that trigger nerve impulses that pass via the optic nerve to the brain, where a visual image is formed

Iphone has no mechanical parts much less anything artificial human body parts. Its just bullshit childish marketing - same with Retina Display -
          The human retina is 576 megapixels. The iphone display is 4Mega pixels

Nobody in the Android phone world - Google, Samsung, OnePlus is calling anything bionic or retina......trying to impress fanbois. They're marketing to adults.

Comment

Bionic: having artificial body parts, especially electromechanical ones.
            Retina: a layer at the back of the eyeball containing cells that are sensitive to light and that trigger nerve impulses that pass via the optic nerve to the brain, where a visual image is formed

Iphone has no mechanical parts much less anything artificial human body parts. Its just bullshit childish marketing - same with Retina Display -
            The human retina is 576 megapixels. The iphone display is 4Mega pixels

Nobody in the Android phone world - Google, Samsung, OnePlus is calling anything bionic or retina......trying to impress fanbois. They're marketing to adults.
            What you don’t seem to comprehend is that no one in the Apple world gives two shits about what trademarked names Apple uses for this shit. Although, the Retina display was so-named because the human eye can only visualize so many pixels.

Also, megapixel is a camera term. PPI is what’s used to describe displays, you ignorant simpleton.

Comment

Google Pixel has Titan M Display. Samsung has the Blade display. I’m not bothering to dig further. Every company does shit like this. Just because you’re ignorant of the practice doesn’t make it any less real.

Now. Scamper off. I grow tired of handing you your ass.

Comment

Google Pixel has Titan M Display. Samsung has the Blade display. I’m not bothering to dig further. Every company does shit like this. Just because you’re ignorant of the practice doesn’t make it any less real.

Now. Scamper off. I grow tired of handing you your ass.
                first time Im hearing about this.. ...

https://www.samsung.com/us/smartphon...-s21-ultra-5g/

Link up the reference to Blade on their main product page?

keep at it fanboi - one day Tim Apple's going to notice you

Comment

first time Im hearing about this.. ...

https://www.samsung.com/us/smartphon...-s21-ultra-5g/

Link up the reference to Blade on their main product page?

keep at it fanboi - one day Tim Apple's going to notice you
                  Broheim. Just google it. But again… I notice you’ve attacked the branding game but not the technology. So, go ahead. Let’s compare the A15 to whatever Qualcomm Snapdragon chip you’d like.

Or, have another go at price point. That ended well.

Your problem has always been that you really don’t have a clue in this arena. And, you never have. It’s just kinda sad that you keep tilting at this windmill.

Comment

• EAT SHIT APPLE.!!!! FUCK YOU!!!! EWGAXTRDZB!!!!11!!!

Europe will require USB-C chargers. Apple isn't happy

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/23/tech/...ple/index.html
                    Last edited by sctrojan; 09-23-2021, 01:30 PM.

Comment

EAT SHIT APPLE.!!!! FUCK YOU!!!! EWGAXTRDZB!!!!11!!!

That's probably a billion dollars in charging cable money they lose a year.

Comment

• Do you still have to buy a new Android to have the latest OS? I see they still have less than 45% of users on the latest OS. No wonder trotard is always in this thread. There's absolutely nothing to talk about in regards to Android OS. He rather just hang here and fail post.

Comment

EAT SHIT APPLE.!!!! FUCK YOU!!!! EWGAXTRDZB!!!!11!!!

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Still pushing lightening connector with a USB C connector on the other end that doesn't plug into any public charge ports at airports?
                          Still that same garbage cable that frays around the neck of the connector? where's the outrage?
                          Excellent. Now, you can have USB-C connectors on both ends that don’t connect to 20 year-old public ports at aging airport terminals.

This isn’t the first time Trojan has attacked Apple for the move to USB-C. He did so when they took legacy ports off computers years ago.

Now, let’s take a moment to let the irony wash over us. Trojan isn’t happy that the EU is helping to finish the job of Apple converting to USB-C, a technology they helped to create.

He’s just happy that Apple isn’t happy, simultaneously having no idea why Apple isn’t happy.

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

That's probably a billion dollars in charging cable money they lose a year.
                          Ugh. It’s kinda sad that this little cable ruined you. But, if it makes you feel better, Apple will just sell more expensive USB-C cables in a few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by BChris View Post
                            Do you still have to buy a new Android to have the latest OS? I see they still have less than 45% of users on the latest OS. No wonder trotard is always in this thread. There's absolutely nothing to talk about in regards to Android OS. He rather just hang here and fail post.
                            He has an old ass phone. I can guarantee you he’s many versions back.

But… here’s the irony of those trumpeting the “Planned Obsolescence” argument. Device makers that utilize Android are the devices that become obsolete far quicker than Apple devices. Much of their tech does not translate well past the operating system present at launch. It’s an apparent pitfall of the fact that the maker of the software not making the software.

Comment

• Up next: EU to mandate a headphone jack. Let's go!

Comment

• Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
                                Up next: EU to mandate a headphone jack. Let's go!
                                The truth is, I’m a big advocate of Apple going all-in on USB-C. Adding this to the iPad Pro, with Thunderbolt 3 was a fantastic idea. Is it as necessary for the iPhone? No. But it’s not the worst idea out there.

To your point though, I think Apple wants to take the port out completely, going with a wireless approach. Mag-Safe 2 isn’t there yet. Not to mention there’s still a few reasons for a port, one of which being to connect a wired set of headphones.

Comment

Working...
                                X