I’ll grant you this small victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

I’ll grant you this small victory.
        VICTORY IS MINE!

Comment

Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post

VICTORY IS MINE!
          Unlike others, I’m not afraid to be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
            1st law of board tribute threads......

your welcome
            That's right, be proud of you constant failures when speaking about Apple products. Congratulations!!

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
              1st law of board tribute threads......

your welcome
              You're

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

That's right, be proud of you constant failures when speaking about Apple products. Congratulations!!
                Your

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

Your
                  Yeah, yeah....

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

You're
                    Maybe he was referring to my welcome?

Comment

It just works.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                        It just works.
                        It's 2020, most phones are awesome now..... My Samsung S10, has 4,567 more features than I need.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

It's 2020, most phones are awesome now..... My Samsung S10, has 4,567 more features than I need.
                          Exactly. The S20 is a fucking beast of a phone. The iPhone 11 Pro is another beast of a phone. The cameras on these two phones rival my old Nikon D300 in most ways.

They’re both lightning fast. They both have free calculator apps (LOL). They have features that many people won’t ever use.

The main difference is user preference. If you’re a PC guy, Samsung might be the better call. It integrates better. If you’re a Mac guy? iPhone.

And, while we’re at it? Mac vs. PC. It’s not nearly the divide it was five, ten or fifteen years ago. They both have their advantages and disadvantages. It’s just a matter of preference.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Exactly. The S20 is a fucking beast of a phone. The iPhone 11 Pro is another beast of a phone. The cameras on these two phones rival my old Nikon D300 in most ways.

They’re both lightning fast. They both have free calculator apps (LOL). They have features that many people won’t ever use.

The main difference is user preference. If you’re a PC guy, Samsung might be the better call. It integrates better. If you’re a Mac guy? iPhone.

And, while we’re at it? Mac vs. PC. It’s not nearly the divide it was five, ten or fifteen years ago. They both have their advantages and disadvantages. It’s just a matter of preference.
                            I just want to clarify this like I do all the time. A Mac is now basically a PC with the Mac OS. I can take a Mac and install Windows, Mac OS, or Linux on it. I can take a PC and install all of those OS's as well.

Mac competes with Microsoft in OS only, in hardware they compete with companies like Dell.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

I just want to clarify this like I do all the time. A Mac is now basically a PC with the Mac OS. I can take a Mac and install Windows, Mac OS, or Linux on it. I can take a PC and install all of those OS's as well.

Mac competes with Microsoft in OS only, in hardware they compete with companies like Dell.
                              I agree, although installing Mac OS on a PC is a bit more tricky.

I’ll put it like this. You can go into a Gastropub and order a Woodford Reserve. It’s the rail bourbon there. It costs $8.50 a shot. That’s a Mac.

You can go to a sports bar and order the rail bourbon. You’ll get bourbon, but not Woodford. That rail costs $5.00. Now, if you upgrade to Woodford, you’ll pay $8.00 for the shot. That’s a PC.

If you go spec for spec, a PC is marginally cheaper, but basically the same computer with a different operating system. Like the Gastropub, there’s a luxury tax involved with buying an Apple product. You can get just as drunk in each bar... it’s just a matter of in which bar you want to drink.

Comment

Working...
                              X