Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hookem’s MTG Arena Adventure

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

    I really hadnt paid much attention until the guy running my LGS brought it up. Started looking into it. The Willow Satyr I bought for $10 as a joke is now $300. Hunh.


    My 7E foil Shivan is supposedly $2,600 but no way in hell would I get that for it.
    You will probably get 2200 for it easy if you wanted to sell it.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

      You will probably get 2200 for it easy if you wanted to sell it.
      It makes no sense. Shivans are literally a bulk rare now. How the hell is a shiny 7th so damn valuable?

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

        It makes no sense. Shivans are literally a bulk rare now. How the hell is a shiny 7th so damn valuable?
        Because how rare 7th edition foils are. IIRC, it's the only white bordered foil version of that card, which carries a major premium.

        Comment


        • #79
          First place tonight at FNM. Lorehold Spirits. 3-0 match, 6-1 games.

          So stoked. I dont first too often and it was a strong player pool

          Comment


          • #80


            Fuck you, Hasbro.

            Fuck you.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by Pollaski View Post


              Fuck you, Hasbro.

              Fuck you.
              Furry money spends like anyone else's.

              Comment


              • #82
                DSMoneypit Just got six in a row on Platinum rank,which normally means you get your decklist published... except apparently that doesn't apply to Standard 2022. So fuck it,I'm gonna do it here

                TEMUR RAMP
                CREATURES
                4 Prosperous Innkeeper
                4 Quandrix Cultivator
                2 Koma, Cosmos Serpent

                NONCREATURE
                2 Expressive Iteration
                3 Divide By Zero
                4 Igneous Inspiration
                4 Prismari Command
                4 Battle of Frost and Fire
                3 Alrund's Epiphany
                4 Creative Outburst
                2 Magma Opus

                LANDS
                3 Island
                2 Mountain
                3 Forest
                2 Frostboil Snarl
                4 Riverglide/Lavaglide Pathway
                4 Cragcrown/Timbercrown Pathway
                4 Barkchannel/Tidechannel Pathway
                2 Vineglimmer Snarl

                LEARNBOARD
                2 Environmental Sciences
                2 Teachings of the Archaics
                1 Containment Breach
                1 Mascot Exhibition
                1 Fractal Summoning

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
                  DSMoneypit Just got six in a row on Platinum rank,which normally means you get your decklist published... except apparently that doesn't apply to Standard 2022. So fuck it,I'm gonna do it here

                  TEMUR RAMP
                  CREATURES
                  4 Prosperous Innkeeper
                  4 Quandrix Cultivator
                  2 Koma, Cosmos Serpent

                  NONCREATURE
                  2 Expressive Iteration
                  3 Divide By Zero
                  4 Igneous Inspiration
                  4 Prismari Command
                  4 Battle of Frost and Fire
                  3 Alrund's Epiphany
                  4 Creative Outburst
                  2 Magma Opus

                  LANDS
                  3 Island
                  2 Mountain
                  3 Forest
                  2 Frostboil Snarl
                  4 Riverglide/Lavaglide Pathway
                  4 Cragcrown/Timbercrown Pathway
                  4 Barkchannel/Tidechannel Pathway
                  2 Vineglimmer Snarl

                  LEARNBOARD
                  2 Environmental Sciences
                  2 Teachings of the Archaics
                  1 Containment Breach
                  1 Mascot Exhibition
                  1 Fractal Summoning
                  Seems solid, but I only play commander so I am not up on what's good in standard. Modern I sort of get because it hasn't really changed much. Standard forces new decks every 6 months.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

                    Seems solid, but I only play commander so I am not up on what's good in standard. Modern I sort of get because it hasn't really changed much. Standard forces new decks every 6 months.
                    Im enjoying my new Zaffai deck grestly

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X