Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Positivity Thread

So things are a little rough right now for everyone...and what we know about FVSports is that it has always been a welcoming haven of positive communion between like-minded individuals who all truly care about one another.

In this thread, just post something to make people around here smile and for a few seconds forget the nonsense going on around us.

Here is a couple pictures of my dog Valentine when she was either a pup or very young. In one of them she got into a cabinet and found a pot and paraded it around the living room.

I am positive all of you will contract the Chinese cooties.

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post
      So things are a little rough right now for everyone...and what we know about FVSports is that it has always been a welcoming haven of positive communion between like-minded individuals who all truly care about one another.

In this thread, just post something to make people around here smile and for a few seconds forget the nonsense going on around us.

Here is a couple pictures of my dog Valentine when she was either a pup or very young. In one of them she got into a cabinet and found a pot and paraded it around the living room.

Don't be that dude who is too lazy to put the vacuum back in the hall closet.

Comment

Been building a planter with daughter4prez so we can grow shit. She loves helping even though there’s not much she can do. Haha.

Comment

We just got a new puppy in December. Now a 7 month old Great Pyrenees. Makes "quarantining" a little more fun.

7 months old, 60 pounds

I am computer illiterate all of a sudden and can't upload the picture

Comment

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...79&oe=5E986FF8

Comment

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...ff&oe=5E98FE73

Comment

I think he wants out.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
                  Been building a planter with daughter4prez so we can grow shit. She loves helping even though there’s not much she can do. Haha.

Not bad, use a jig so your corners aren't offset. Did I notice you used drywall screws vs. galvanized? That isn't going to hold up.

Hit it with lots of stain as well.

Overall, nice work.
                  Last edited by FuqMizzou; 03-19-2020, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Not bad, use a jig so your corners aren't offset. Did I notice you used drywall screws vs. galvanized? That isn't going to hold up.

Hit it with lots of stain as well.

Overall, nice work.
                    Corners are a little wonky because I had to use a hacksaw to cut down my 4x4 posts. I need a table saw.

Used exterior deck screws. Drywall screws wouldn’t hold up long term.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Corners are a little wonky because I had to use a hacksaw to cut down my 4x4 posts. I need a table saw.

Used exterior deck screws. Drywall screws wouldn’t hold up long term.
                      If that was done with a hacksaw, then great work.

Yes, definitely pick up a table and mitre saw if you're going to be doing future home projects. I've had my table saw for 20 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

If that was done with a hacksaw, then great work.

Yes, definitely pick up a table and mitre saw if you're going to be doing future home projects. I've had my table saw for 20 years now.
                        I have a mitre/chop saw. Thought about mitering the corners on the side boards but decided on the toothed look. Took care of the mitre for the top trim piece though. Now I just need it to stay sunny long enough for me to stain it an start planting.

Comment

Remember to protect your loved ones during this difficult time.

Comment

Also, beautiful dog Josh. How old is she now?

Comment

Your wife does good work.

Comment

Working...
                              X