Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take care of your mental well being guys. My wife noticed I stopped eating as much over the weekend, and I realized pretty quickly that I was completely absorbed with the information that was coming out. So the last few days I've unplugged a bit and tried to focus on work and checking in with friends or family I haven't talked to a while. It really helps.

Know that you're all my brothers and even though we fight like brothers we'll come out of this thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by md21 View Post
      Take care of your mental well being guys. My wife noticed I stopped eating as much over the weekend, and I realized pretty quickly that I was completely absorbed with the information that was coming out. So the last few days I've unplugged a bit and tried to focus on work and checking in with friends or family I haven't talked to a while. It really helps.

Know that you're all my brothers and even though we fight like brothers we'll come out of this thing.
      Endeavor to persevere, brother MD.

Comment

• I just saw an ambulance and a rescue team going into the Walmart parking lot.

Film at 11.

Comment

Take care of your mental well being guys. My wife noticed I stopped eating as much over the weekend, and I realized pretty quickly that I was completely absorbed with the information that was coming out. So the last few days I've unplugged a bit and tried to focus on work and checking in with friends or family I haven't talked to a while. It really helps.

I’m finding just getting out and driving around helps me. There’s no traffic so that’s different for here so just cruising and listening to music or sports radio and not seeing news clears my head.

Comment

• The benefit of hindsight:

https://news.yahoo.com/m-italian-mom...152400574.html

Comment

• Welp, so much for the new Kansas Governer.... See ya

https://twitter.com/41actionnews/sta...28857186562054

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                Welp, so much for the new Kansas Governer.... See ya

https://twitter.com/41actionnews/sta...28857186562054
                So who gets to spend Mahommes' 100k donation for school lunch money?

And actually, schools have been closed here for about a week now. Read the Italian mom thing I posted above. It's probably a good idea, if you are a parent with enough balls to keep your kids in check.

Comment

• Comment

• https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle...=2314666&faf=1

Imagine if we had been able to test aggressively a month ago. How many cases would we have been able to successfully isolate/quarantine and how many fewer deaths could we have prevented? I don't care for politics but it is astounding to me that we as a country botched something so important despite having ample warning from watching how serious things were in China.

Comment

• Any stay at home exercise routines y'all are planning to do to keep from getting fat and soft?

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

So who gets to spend Mahommes' 100k donation for school lunch money?

And actually, schools have been closed here for about a week now. Read the Italian mom thing I posted above. It's probably a good idea, if you are a parent with enough balls to keep your kids in check.
                        All of the schools around here that are closed have committed to meals and a snack for every kid every days.

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                          Any stay at home exercise routines y'all are planning to do to keep from getting fat and soft?
                          Pushups
                          Pull-ups
                          Go for a run
                          Planks if you’re feeling adventurous.

Comment

USC > UCLA in Football and Basketball - Loser boy!

But Im with you here - I think we have a unique group of people here - that I have the pleasure of calling my homies.

Comment

Any stay at home exercise routines y'all are planning to do to keep from getting fat and soft?
                              Who is staying at home?

Comment

Rub one out..... Be sure to alternate arms, use long strokes, really use the forearms, triceps, and biceps. Get in there and make sure that the obliques are putting in work.

Comment

Working...
                                X