Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CoronaVirus - non political thread

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Of all their weird supply issues, why the hell is it so hard to get sugar free Gatorade? My Publix hasn’t had fing Gatorade in weeks.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
      Of all their weird supply issues, why the hell is it so hard to get sugar free Gatorade? My Publix hasn’t had fing Gatorade in weeks.
      Found this

      https://943thepoint.com/gatorade-shortage-new-jersey/

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
        Of all their weird supply issues, why the hell is it so hard to get sugar free Gatorade? My Publix hasn’t had fing Gatorade in weeks.
        I sell them for $50 a bottle.

        Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
          Of all their weird supply issues, why the hell is it so hard to get sugar free Gatorade? My Publix hasn’t had fing Gatorade in weeks.
          Sugar-free Gatorade? Are you diabetic?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
            Sugar-free Gatorade? Are you diabetic?
            Regular Gatorade just has a shitload of sugar in it and I’ve kind of got myself off drinking super sugary things. I’ll only drink a soda if I’m driving long distances and want the caffeine.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BChris View Post
              I figured it was bottle supplies.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

                Regular Gatorade just has a shitload of sugar in it and I’ve kind of got myself off drinking super sugary things. I’ll only drink a soda if I’m driving long distances and want the caffeine.
                Just fucking do more reps at the gym. Drink the good stuff mang

                Comment


                • Gatorade is shit for you. Stop drinking it

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by GehenHerzog View Post
                    Gatorade is shit for you. Stop drinking it
                    It has electrolytes.

                    Comment


                    • I drink more water than anyone here I’m sure. I don’t think two bottles of Gatorade a week will kill me.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                        I drink more water than anyone here I’m sure. I don’t think two bottles of Gatorade a week will kill me.
                        Get some of the hydration packets. They are way better for you and accomplish the same thing.

                        Cure, Drip Drop, Liquid IV

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by GehenHerzog View Post
                          Gatorade is shit for you. Stop drinking it
                          If you are strenuously active and sweating (cardio intense), the opposite is true. But for sure, if you aren't active, it can be damaging.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X