Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

I went to the store last night and there was still plenty of meat and cheese. They ransacked toiletries and frozen foods.......

I made chicken phillys for the family last night and they said 10/10. Something to try this week if you get bored: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u57qO2NUZuc

Yes, I also bought steak to make the real things next time.
    I think I might do this today, cause that looks really good. Thanks for the video.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I think I might do this today, cause that looks really good. Thanks for the video.
      Dude, it was exceptional and I am an absolutely atrocious cook and I did it. My 10 year old liked it so much he had two, and he is a picky eater. The key is to melt the provolone like she does, it is the binding agent. Let it melt all the way through the meat.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

Amazon and Netflix are going to have their infrastructure tested the next two weeks.
        Should have bought stocks in Zoom Videoconference when it was selling for 62 late December - and now its doubled.

Comment

Health officials: Don't get too close to other people, don't touch people and then touch your face, maybe don't share anything for a while

Taco Bell: WHO WANTS A MEXICAN PARTY SUB?

Comment

Is that like the human centipede of tacos?

Comment

Is that like the human centipede of tacos?
              That is exactly what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Gyle View Post

That is exactly what it is.
                I wouldn’t be surprised if that ground meat stuff Taco Bell uses somehow contributed to the Coronavirus.

Comment

I think chicken is a tougher commodity to acquire than tp. I went by the farmers market this morning and people were just waiting around for an alleged shipment of chicken coming out. They brought out some whole birds and it wasn’t craziness or anything but some of the folks from other countries were acting like a pallet of humanitarian aid was dropped in a war zone.
                  Farmers' markets are the source of this whole mess. Buy your chicken at the grocery store like the rest of the civilized world. "Organic" is code for "disease-ridden groceries that will go bad before you get them home and probably kill you".

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                    Farmers' markets are the source of this whole mess. Buy your chicken at the grocery store like the rest of the civilized world. "Organic" is code for "disease-ridden groceries that will go bad before you get them home and probably kill you".
                    I go to an international farmers market that’s next to a Marshall’s, tire changing place and Waffle House.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/buford-high...rket-doraville

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

I go to an international farmers market that’s next to a Marshall’s, tire changing place and Waffle House.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/buford-high...rket-doraville
                      You are part of the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                        You are part of the problem.
                        I didn’t participate in the day of prayer either.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                          I think chicken is a tougher commodity to acquire than tp. I went by the farmers market this morning and people were just waiting around for an alleged shipment of chicken coming out. They brought out some whole birds and it wasn’t craziness or anything but some of the folks from other countries were acting like a pallet of humanitarian aid was dropped in a war zone.
                          I mean you can get packages of chicken anywhere here still. I guess if you're talking whole chickens and foreigners you're talking about the people using their ligaments to make weird shit.

Comment

• Here in the Phoenix area, fresh meat is LONG gone. I stocked up on frozen chicken and the like, also grabbed crap like frozen pizzas and other things that I can keep in the freezer. What's funny is that people are buying up every single Clorox wipe in existence, but bleach and laundry detergent is plentiful. Buy some damn bleach, and a spray bottle. You can dilute bleach in the bottle with a little water, and that will be far more effective in killing every damn thing on your counters and door knobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                              The hoarders need to be rounded up and gassed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/14/t...tml?0p19G=2870

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                              Those people deserve to get this asses kicked. What's funny is that they got busted by being utterly and completely greedy. If you bought something for 3 bucks, and sell it for 10, you still are walking away with a nice profit. Amazon probably doesn't give a damn at that point. These jackasses were selling bottles of hand sanitizer for 50 bucks. Fuck them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canedude08 View Post
                                Here in the Phoenix area, fresh meat is LONG gone. I stocked up on frozen chicken and the like, also grabbed crap like frozen pizzas and other things that I can keep in the freezer. What's funny is that people are buying up every single Clorox wipe in existence, but bleach and laundry detergent is plentiful. Buy some damn bleach, and a spray bottle. You can dilute bleach in the bottle with a little water, and that will be far more effective in killing every damn thing on your counters and door knobs.
                                I didn't know you were in Phoenix CD. I was supposed to go there for Spring Break to take the kids to Spring Training. If you get bored next March I will see if you want to get a drink.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X