Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also don't think this is "coming to an end"...at least, well there's still going to be Covid around for quite some time and there's obvious concerns about mutations which may affect younger people/children and that are vaccine resistant.

The more people we get vaccinated around the world, the less likely that those concerns will be warranted.

But overall I certainly share the relief of most and am really happy to start travelling and socializing again.

I went to play tennis the other week and usually after I just talk for like 5 minutes and go home, but we were all so eager for social interaction, we just chilled for like 30 minutes talking.

Comment

• Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
      I also don't think this is "coming to an end"...at least, well there's still going to be Covid around for quite some time and there's obvious concerns about mutations which may affect younger people/children and that are vaccine resistant.

The more people we get vaccinated around the world, the less likely that those concerns will be warranted.

But overall I certainly share the relief of most and am really happy to start travelling and socializing again.

I went to play tennis the other week and usually after I just talk for like 5 minutes and go home, but we were all so eager for social interaction, we just chilled for like 30 minutes talking.
      India is now ground zero for a totally new double mutation corona virus

Comment

Working...
      X