Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

Nice. Jargon.

You know damn well this entire board had to google that to make sure you weren't suggesting we shove a Tylenol up our ass
    Lmmfao.

Comment

• Originally posted by GehenHerzog View Post
      Was supposed to leave March 22nd for my honeymoon in.... Italy. Had to cancel and fortunately have gotten full refund on everything but one train ticket.

Now trying to book something to Cartagena Colombia last minute
      Did you make it?

I was originally planning Cartagena around the time of your post, but then they shut it down for tourons...So, we went to Mexico, instead. It was still dope, and the family had a blast...I think chillin' at the Conrad for a week might've been a slight upgrade from all the cliche touron shit we ended up doing...We loved 'norkelin' and hiking and all that shit in the Yucatan, but there's something to be said about a vacation where you actually rest and relax...

Hopefully next year. The Conrad just looks fuckin' dope...

Comment

• https://www.ft.com/content/cf971639-...6-622d4e0846ad

Comment

Nice. Jargon.

You know damn well this entire board had to google that to make sure you weren't suggesting we shove a Tylenol up our ass
          Lol. I am still feeling kind of tired with a mild headache. I also have muscle soreness and some mild swelling around where they injected the vaccine. I assume this is my body recognizing the vaccine due to prior exposure from the first shot. I take this as a good sign that it is working and I am building up my immunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by samnite View Post

Lol. I am still feeling kind of tired with a mild headache. I also have muscle soreness and some mild swelling around where they injected the vaccine. I assume this is my body recognizing the vaccine due to prior exposure from the first shot. I take this as a good sign that it is working and I am building up my immunity.
            The booster shot is supposed to be the one that does the real work

Comment

• Got dose one this morning, feel just fine so far. Maybe a little fatigued but that’s the worst of it. Just feels good to see the light at the end of the tunnel being so close.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
                Got dose one this morning, feel just fine so far. Maybe a little fatigued but that’s the worst of it. Just feels good to see the light at the end of the tunnel being so close.
                You get Pfizer or Moderna?

Comment

You get Pfizer or Moderna?

Moderna. FWIW as the day went on I got a little more fatigued. Arm where I got the shot is still little sore this morning but nothing too bad.

Comment

Moderna. FWIW as the day went on I got a little more fatigued. Arm where I got the shot is still little sore this morning but nothing too bad.

How'd you get it this early.

Comment

• Originally posted by worldofx View Post

How'd you get it this early.

A really good friend of mine who already got it (he’s a work from home psychologist and somehow was top of the line) already had his first dose and sent me his link for a appointment at the mass vaccination center and it let me register with all of my information.

That said in PA, I’m technically a front line food worker and would be 1B because I work for a food company and am “essential” to keeping operations going. Never stopped going to work when Covid started.

Comment

Nice. Make sure to keep your vaccination card safe and take a picture of it on your phone. I imagine pretty soon we will need to carry proof of vaccination for things like travel.

Comment

Nice. Make sure to keep your vaccination card safe and take a picture of it on your phone. I imagine pretty soon we will need to carry proof of vaccination for things like travel.
                          The Mark of the Beast. Redemption draweth nigh.

Comment

Did you make it?

I was originally planning Cartagena around the time of your post, but then they shut it down for tourons...So, we went to Mexico, instead. It was still dope, and the family had a blast...I think chillin' at the Conrad for a week might've been a slight upgrade from all the cliche touron shit we ended up doing...We loved 'norkelin' and hiking and all that shit in the Yucatan, but there's something to be said about a vacation where you actually rest and relax...

Hopefully next year. The Conrad just looks fuckin' dope...
                            Never made it. Got married in October then went to Punta Mita, Mexico for our honeymoon and had a phenomenal time

Comment

Got dose one this morning, feel just fine so far. Maybe a little fatigued but that’s the worst of it. Just feels good to see the light at the end of the tunnel being so close.
                              Getting mine today at 11:00

Comment

• Originally posted by BChris View Post

Getting mine today at 11:00
                                God speed BC.

(I know God doesn't exist - but its what people say)

Comment

Working...
                                X