Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post
    Hope you enjoyed that brunch.
    I haven’t eaten in a restaurant since March. I feel fine today. I think I got the mental coronavirus yesterday.

Comment

• The vaccine is being made available to those 65yrs and older in my county. You guys should look into vaccine offerings for your parents or older relatives to see if they can get an appointment for the vaccine. There were issues with scheduling appointments online so people just showed up to my local county site and got vaccinated anyway.

Here is my local county website: http://leon.floridahealth.gov/

I am sure something similar should be available for you and your local health dept
      Last edited by samnite; 12-30-2020, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• 99.9% sure i had it right before Christmas.

My heart rate was significantly elevated and my respiratory rate spiked. HRV was way down. Dec 15-17. All according to my whoop data. On 20th, i woke up with my body sore like I had tough workout and also had that taste and smell like i was getting sick. 21st, i couldn’t smell a candle or a jar of coffee beans. 22nd-27th, i could not taste or smell anything. Throughout the day on 28th my smell would come and go but i started being able to taste food. Regained everything fully on the 30th. Never felt bad though.

I’ve had sinus issues my entire life where i get stuffy and can’t smell but my sinuses were extremely clear and couldn’t smell a damn thing. Not being able to taste was a weird as hell sensation.

I never got tested, just assume that’s what I had. Not sure where I got it but wife had a week of headaches the week of Dec 7th. I flew to Vegas the 14th so maybe got it while i was flying or wife had it. Who knows

Comment

• Three close friends (one of whom is a fucking IT guy for a hospital system), the girl I’m dating, and my mom all got the first shot and I’m all out here waiting till fucking April. I’m hoping the fact that I know a bunch of people who got it is a sign that at least locally it’s getting distributed quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

I haven’t eaten in a restaurant since March. I feel fine today. I think I got the mental coronavirus yesterday.
            Worrying can raise your temp and can give you what looks like a slight fever. Obviously not a medical professional that has no clue of your medical history yet.

Comment

• Been at home with my 3 now 4 year old since April. Kiddo’s got asthma so cant do anything. Been slowly going stir crazy.

Been dropping huge deeps in WoW though!

Comment

• Getting the Moderna vaccine on Saturday! Why I’m allowed to? I don’t know, but I’ve been going to the office this whole time working for a food company and told the truth on the application for the appointment m being an accountant for it’s scheduled. Pretty stoked.

Comment

• Falcons/United stadium is converting to a vaccination super site. I guess it’s easier than the drive thrus they have popping up.

Dekalb county where I live had a station pop up this week. They took reservations but apparently didn’t put the hours they were open. These old people were booking times for like 4 or 5 am, showing up at 5 am and just sitting in their cars while no one was there. Not very bright.

Comment

• Someone mentioned this on twitter and I kind of agree. Why not let companies that are good at what they do distribute the vaccine? Imagine if we let like Costco run this? Costco is the most well run place on earth. How about cfa do drive through vaccinations? The cfa car line could serve thousands of people in the lunch hour alone, imagine it running for 14 straight hours?

Comment

Someone mentioned this on twitter and I kind of agree. Why not let companies that are good at what they do distribute the vaccine? Imagine if we let like Costco run this? Costco is the most well run place on earth. How about cfa do drive through vaccinations? The cfa car line could serve thousands of people in the lunch hour alone, imagine it running for 14 straight hours?
                      Nothing that makes sense will be done unless a politician figures out a way to take the credit.

Comment

Someone mentioned this on twitter and I kind of agree. Why not let companies that are good at what they do distribute the vaccine? Imagine if we let like Costco run this? Costco is the most well run place on earth. How about cfa do drive through vaccinations? The cfa car line could serve thousands of people in the lunch hour alone, imagine it running for 14 straight hours?
                        We would be standing around waiting on the restock.

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post

Nothing that makes sense will be done unless a politician figures out a way to take the credit.
                          It was real inspiring seeing the elected officials that lied or downplayed about the threat of the virus getting the vaccine before actual people treating the virus.

Comment

• Originally posted by BChris View Post

We would be standing around waiting on the restock.
                            That’s Popeyes. They’d say they’re out of the vaccine but offer you a biscuit.

Comment

• I got the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine today. I felt a slight fever and headache but nothing too bad so far. I would maybe consider taking a tylenol with you if you are worried you might have a stronger febrile response or bad headache. Maybe even just take it prophylactically before the shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by samnite View Post
                                I got the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine today. I felt a slight fever and headache but nothing too bad so far. I would maybe consider taking a tylenol with you if you are worried you might have a stronger febrile response or bad headache. Maybe even just take it prophylactically before the shot.
                                Nice. Jargon.

You know damn well this entire board had to google that to make sure you weren't suggesting we shove a Tylenol up our ass

Comment

Working...
                                X