Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's amazing that every entity on the planet feels that we need to hear from them about the virus. I received an email from Jimmy Johns and their thoughts.....

Comment

Can't wait for all the Coronavirus babies in 9 months.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
        It's amazing that every entity on the planet feels that we need to hear from them about the virus. I received an email from Jimmy Johns and their thoughts.....
        My credit card, chick fil a and Publix sent me emails with their thoughts on this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
          Can't wait for all the Coronavirus babies in 9 months.
          Amazon and Netflix are going to have their infrastructure tested the next two weeks.

Comment

This will be a miserable day. Normally we have a full slate of kids sports, but if those are rained out I can take them to the gym or a trampoline park or something.

It's 39 degrees out and it rained last night, so we can't even go to the park or outside to throw a baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

My credit card, chick fil a and Publix sent me emails with their thoughts on this situation.
              I'm still getting the usual spam marketing but in lesser quantities. "Stuck at home? Come out and get the Coronavirus and a new love seat".

Comment

Comment

My daughters travel volleyball that I'm prolly 6k into this year is suspended until further notice. I'm over this bullshit.

Comment

So I wonder what happens to strip clubs? We’re supposed to stay six feet away from each other so the idea of one person grinding on many people in close contact who aren’t washing their hands seems rather not hygienic.

One good thing about this is the stupid buffalo wild wing commercials have gone away. Rrrrrrrrawwwrrrrr. So cringey.

Comment

This will be a miserable day. Normally we have a full slate of kids sports, but if those are rained out I can take them to the gym or a trampoline park or something.

It's 39 degrees out and it rained last night, so we can't even go to the park or outside to throw a baseball.
                      We got snow. It is currently snowing and 19 with a windchill of 0.

Comment

The hoarders need to be rounded up and gassed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/14/t...tml?0p19G=2870

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Amazon is an online flea market.

Comment

I think chicken is a tougher commodity to acquire than tp. I went by the farmers market this morning and people were just waiting around for an alleged shipment of chicken coming out. They brought out some whole birds and it wasn’t craziness or anything but some of the folks from other countries were acting like a pallet of humanitarian aid was dropped in a war zone.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                              I think chicken is a tougher commodity to acquire than tp. I went by the farmers market this morning and people were just waiting around for an alleged shipment of chicken coming out. They brought out some whole birds and it wasn’t craziness or anything but some of the folks from other countries were acting like a pallet of humanitarian aid was dropped in a war zone.
                              I went to the store last night and there was still plenty of meat and cheese. They ransacked toiletries and frozen foods.......

I made chicken phillys for the family last night and they said 10/10. Something to try this week if you get bored: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u57qO2NUZuc

Yes, I also bought steak to make the real things next time.

Comment

I went to the store last night and there was still plenty of meat and cheese. They ransacked toiletries and frozen foods.......

I made chicken phillys for the family last night and they said 10/10. Something to try this week if you get bored: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u57qO2NUZuc

Yes, I also bought steak to make the real things next time.
                                God I haven’t had a philly in forever.

I would have a though time cutting up a rib eye to make a sandwich.

Comment

Working...
                                X